Chapter 3

AN- I know that I have changed the story from the first chapter so don’t have because I cant be bothered to go and edit it xx ahhahah. Enjoy.

--------

Georgia’s POV

You know that feeling that you get when you want to give up. When you feel like you don’t have anyone there for you at all. I have had that feeling for the last week. Alex and I had a huge fight and now I am staying in a cheap motel. To sum up the fight to you really quickly I like my privacy and when you are living with someone you don’t get very much of it. So you get used to having someone everywhere you look and not being able to get away from them. But then that someone is taking it to far like reading my text or going though my phone I just had to snap.

We had a long yelling fest, which ended up with her yelling, “At least my whole life isn’t a lie and I wasn’t stolen.” I broke at this, I grabbed all my stuff and left.

That was a week ago and Alex hadn’t trying to text me or call me since. She never answers when I call or replies when I text. So I gave up. 

I have also given up in trying to get in contact with my real family. I have been trying with no hope so I just gave up like I do with everything. I’m a quitter. I give up when it gets hard.

 I opened twitter to cheek if anything had happened when I saw a new tweet from Harry. “I will find you Georgia don’t give up hope.” I retweeted it and faved it just incase he saw me, which I doubt he would.

But I really hope that something good happened to me soon because I have little money left and I need to pay for food and everything else that is needed when living by myself.

---------------

Harrys POV

 I clicked on new tweet. “I will find you Georgia don’t give up hope.”

 I knew that she had to be out there. I knew that I could find her. I needed to find her. She is all I can think about lately. I wonder what her life is like. If she is happy. Where she lives. What she looks like.

 I looked though my mentions and I saw a few girls with the name Georgia styles I know they are trying to trick me. I refreshed my mentions and I saw a girl who had rewteeted it with the name Georgia May. Her profile pic was a photo of a girl with the same colour hair as me and it was curly. She had the same colour eyes and the same smile. I clicked to read her tweets.

 I found myself a few hours later still reading her tweets. They were all really random just like my tweets so I found them so funny and interesting I just couldn’t stop reading them. I kept scrolling until I came across a photo of her when she was a really little baby maybe only a few weeks old.

 Then I saw this photo I dropped my phone. It was the same photo that I had posted 5 weeks ago but only she had posted it 5 years ago. It was a photo of her and me but only I had been cut out of the photo. I knew that this had to be her. I had stared at this photo before for hours and hours because it is one of the only photos that I have of my sister.

 New I just need to find out a way to meet her.

--------

What Georgia looks like in her profile pic on twitter on the side xxxxx