Chapter 8

It been a long time :)

I back now for a chapter I'm so sorry I'm taking so long its just that I have a lot to do right now but i will try and update more and more :))

----------

Harry POV

I have just finished my Skype with Georgia when all of the boys came running into my room. Louis was the first to speak.

"Holy fuck Harry! Why didn't you tell us your sister was so fit!" He basically yelled.

"Shut up louis!" I yelled back as I wasn't very happy that my best friend thought my sister was hot. "And I never told you because there is no fucking way that I am ever letting you meet her! She has been though enough in her life and she doesn't need to be played with by my horny best friend!" I was so ready to punch him in the face again.

"Guys both of your calm down, there is no need to get mad over this Harry. You know Louis he tries to fuck everything he see and if your sister is as half as smart as you keep telling us she is she will be fine when we meet her." Liam said calmly. He had almost calmed me down until i released what he had said.

"What the fuck do you mean meet her?" I yelled again getting fucking fumming.

"We all decided that we were coming to yours for the break." Niall said. "Did no one tell you?" He asked laughing.

"No fucking way are you guys getting close to my sister!" I yelled

The fight went on for about another 3 hours so I won't go into detail but basically the boys were being really stubborn about coming to mine over break so I made them all swear that they will not even think about sleeping with my sister. It was hard to get them all to go for it but when said that there is no other way i would ever fucking let them meet her they agreed.

It 2 days later now and we are all in a small taxi on the way to my mums house. I'm really excited to see her and Georgia because i haven't seen them in too long. And you know how I told Georgia I have a surprise for her I sure do but it all will only work if none of the boys fuck her this week.

We pull up outside our house and mum is already outside. I was a little sad that Georgia wasn't there but I was so happy to see me mum i didn't really care that much. I got out of the car as fast as I could and ran over to give mum a huge hug. After a few minutes the boys joined us with all of our bags. 

"Where's Georgia?" I asked mum.

"She's inside on the phone to her friend Alex from bak in Australia." Mum replied while hugging all of the other boys.

"Ok." I said happily as I skipped into the house looking for my sister.

I found her in the kitchen on the phone like mum had said. As soon as she saw me she said goodbye on her phone and ran up and gave me a huge hug. I guess I wasn't the only one who felt a bit lonely while I was away. 

Georgia POV

As soon as I saw Harry walk into the kitchen I told Alex good bye and ran and gave him a huge hug. I had missed him so much while he was on tour. Even though I know i haven't knows him for that long he already feels like my brother and I missed him while he was away. 

Harry and I hugged for a good minute or two until i heard some unexpected voices. I had no clue who they were so I followed the noise. Soon enough I found myself in my room looking at 4 extremely attractive guys looking though all my shit. 

"Care to explain?" I questioned all four of the boys. I think i must have scared them and the blond one yelled a little. I knew that stye had to be Harry's band mates as I recognised the short one, i had only meet him a few nights ago. 

"We were looking for the guest rooms and came in here by accented." Louis tried to get his way out of this.

"Then why were you looking in all my shit?" I sassed back. "Sassy" I heard the black haired one mumble.

"Get the fuck out of my room before I tell Harry. Not only did he tell you all not to fuck me but he called me for like 3 hours the other night telling me how if any of you make me fell uncomfortable to tell him and he will beat the living shit out of you." I said is a sweet voice.

They all quickly got out of my room and went into the spare rooms. Harry came up that stairs and asked what was going on. I lied and told him that I just heard someone and wanted to meet them but I couldn't fine them. He quickly walked me into the guest and introduced my to all of his band mates.

They seemed nice enough and I walked back to the kitchen and got myself a cookie and texted Harry to come down so I could talk to him about tour.

------

Ill update soon xxxxxxxx