Day 4

A/N: 
Listen, I was genuinely going to hold off on smut at least one more part but I’m writing this on v-day and I figure fuck it, we deserve the vitamin d. I lie, it’s for me… I’m dying without the spice. 
I also promised that if anything untoward were to happen, I’d be responsible and make a note… there’s allusion to S.A in this chapter. Nothing overly graphic. Nothing actually happens but just a heads up before the wine goes to my head and I forget. 
Uh…. and knife play but not too much of it, 

Happy (late) Valentines Day to all of you 
 ~ yiyi 

//

Fuck this hangover that makes it feel like a dozen devils are throwing a rave on the inside of my skull. 
My head pounds as I try to soak up the morning sun while nursing the biggest cup of coffee I could lay my hands on. Between the caffeine and fresh air, I feel slightly more human.. Slightly… if not for the lingering memory of drunkenly throwing myself at Taishiro. 
Fuck my life.

I’d dry humped him like a naughty puppy. 

I can’t get the feel of him out of my head,not even when I’m hiding in the back garden to avoid anyone in case they see the truth written on my face. 
Himari had given me a knowing look when I skulked into the kitchen and I’d made myself scarce, avoiding the dining room and leaving through the back door. I’d sneak in for lunch later then find a new hiding spot but there’s no way I’m facing anyone else today, least of all him. 

“Would it be easier if I had the boys pitch a tent out here for you? You could start a campfire and never have to enter the house again.”
Fucking kill me now. 
The sound of his voice is enough to wake my body up and force it to remember the kiss, the heat of his cock pressed between my thighs and - fuck it no. 
Ignoring him, I sip my coffee, hoping to hide my blush in the massive mug. 
“Is this because I stopped?”he asks, stepping closer, invading my safe space beneath the trellis. “Or because you regret not wanting me to stop?”

I’m not dignifying that with a response. 
He chuckles darkly and I don’t care what assumptions he makes; I won't confirm or deny them. 
“How much more would you have hated me this morning if I hadn’t?”
I look up at him, eyes narrowed against the light. In truth, probably not as much as he seems to think. I genuinely wanted him, the alcohol had just been an excuse. 
If I ever get out of here, I’m going straight to therapy. 
“I thought as much,” he says and turns to leave. 

It’s unfair how good his ass looks in tailored slacks. His gait is casual, his hands in his pockets like he doesn’t have a care in the world. And he probably doesn’t. I’m here and probably a convenient lay. 
Then why did he stop? 
If he wanted a quick fuck, he could have had it last night, no questions asked. I’d been drunk enough that my limbs were jello. 
The man could have folded me like the dumpling he keeps calling me and filled me. 
“Taishiro,” I call after him and his spine stiffens. “I don’t completely hate you.” 

The house is chaotic when I venture in to nick lunch before making another escape. There’s people everywhere, bustling in and out of the kitchen, raised voices in the hallway. 
I grab an apple and lean against the counter next to Himari who looks flustered. 
“What’s all the fuss about?”
She doesn’t even spare me a glance as she cracks open a lobster shell. “Toyomitsu-sama has guests tonight. Couldn’t be bothered to tell me in advance” She’s overly aggressive while chopping up the meat, the short notice clearly making her testy. “Thirty business partners and he tells me a few hours ahead,” she continues. 
That sounds ominous to me but everything in his world would. It’s a good thing today is a low profile day. 

“Y/n,” Kiri’s voice draws my attention and I give him a little wave. “Fat’s looking for you.”
“He found me earlier,” I deadpan and take a bite of the apple, nearly choking to death as the next sentence leaves his mouth. 
“He’s looking again, the dress fitter is here.”
I cough, feeling my face grow hot. “The hell do I need a dress for?” 
“Dinner . It’s a pretty important event for him and you need to look the part.”
“What’s the unwilling captive aesthetic for this season? Balenciaga?”
He grins and shakes his head. “Just get your ass moving, he’s in some kind of mood today.”