Day 7

A/N: 

I can’t believe this is the last chapter buuuut… we’re done. 
Dabi is next {fingers crossed this time it doesn’t get reported} 

Thank you to everyone who’s been reading even though I’m the most inconsistent poster ever XD

//

I can’t keep my hands off him. 
Lying beside him, I’ve finally surrendered to the urge to explore his body, learn every square inch of tattoo painted across his skin. 
He indulges my curiosity, crossing his arms behind his head and watches with a smug smile as I trace the lines with my lips and fingers. 
“Enjoying yourself?” he asks, his voice husky from lack of sleep.
We’d fucked ourselves into exhaustion and still, I’m hurting for him. 
Running the tip of my tongue across a swirl of ink that trails from his hip to the base of his cock, I hum a sound of agreement then blow on the head of his cock, watching it twitch. 
As though sensing my intentions, he grips me under my arms and drags my body up. 
“I wasn’t done yet,” I pout, wiggling free and try to return to kissing every inch of him.
“You’re very done,” he assures, gently thrusting a finger into me and I wince in discomfort. “You can’t even handle this without flinching, dumpling… I have no intention of actually hurting you.”

“Later then?” I ask eagerly and he laughs, kissing the tip of my nose as his arms envelope me. 
“Maybe.. If you’re good and let me get ten minutes of sleep without molesting me.”
Sulkily, I snuggle into him, pillowing my head on his bicep. “Promise?”
He kisses my forehead. “Promise. I’ll fuck you until your legs don’t work, you’ll be crawling out of this bed to escape me.”
I could live with that. 
He plays with my hair until my eyelids droop. He doesn’t fight fair and that’s what I love about him 

___________________________________

A scream of pain wakes me and I sit bolt upright, immediately alert. Taishiro sleeps fast beside me, his arm still draped across my thighs when another scream pierces the early morning air. 
“Taishi…” I whisper urgently and jostle his shoulder slightly, “Something’s wrong.”
“Go back to sleep, dumpling. Kirishima’s cleaning.”
It takes my sleep-addled mind a moment to translate what he’s saying. Kiri was working. The next scream is so high-pitched it makes my ears ring. 
“I think I’ll go for a walk,” I tell him, swinging my legs out of bed. There’s no way a sane person could sleep to The Soothing Sounds of Torture volume 1. 
“So come here and let me make you scream louder than him,” he growls, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me back to him. His lips graze my neck sensually. “I want him to fucking hear you…” He bites hard and I moan, sinking into his hold as he wraps a hand around my throat, exposing more of my skin to his savage bites. “... I want him to hear how good you sound, dumpling.. How very fucking alive you are when you’re wrapped around my cock.”

I shouldn’t. Fuck knows but I shouldn’t feel the familiar throb starting in my clit, already making my pussy ache deep inside. 
A man is going to die but he brushes that thought aside as his mouth trails hotly down my back, nipping kisses down my spine. His fingers tighten, stealing my breath and my body goes soft and pliant. 
“Is this all it takes?” He asks against my lower back before sinking his teeth into one of my hips. “Is your body already so addicted to my touch that all I have to do…” He forces me to my stomach and straddles my thighs, the hardening ridge of his cock, pressing against my ass. The sensual grind has me backing into him, a sense of urgency already suffusing my limbs. “... is rub up against you like this?”
He’s right, I’m addicted. 
I’m utterly consumed by the soft touches of this man with who knows how much blood on his hands and when he’s rough… when his touch takes everything I have to give and still demands more, I want to empty myself completely.