Day 5

His kiss is almost reverent as he moves inside of me slowly, sensually. We've been fused together like this for what feels like hours, my body limp with satiation.
"Again, dumpling... cum for me again," he urges against my lips, his fingers drawing tight circles over my clit until my walls squeeze again.
I've lost count of how many orgasms he's wrung out of me since waking me with his mouth between my thighs. One after the other, coaxing my body with his tongue and fingers until I was exhausted before he'd even slid his cock into me.
"Taishiro, I can't," I whine, my death grip on the pillow growing firmer as everything inside of me starts to tighten again. Moaning low in my throat, I try to surrender to the inevitable pleasure he uses like a weapon.
"Liar," he groans, fucking me leisurely, "even now you're clamping down on me... squeezing my cock like a fucking vise."

Desire digs itself into me like a hook, cleaving into the pit of my stomach until I feel the now familiar tug behind my my navel, drawing my entire body into one excruciating point,
"Good girl... feel it..."
His fingers speed up against me and I shriek, shattering beneath for the dozenth time. I"m breathless gasping, head spinning as the endorphins drug me again.
He kisses me sweetly, worshipfully, further wiping my mind blank.
"You're so beautiful when you cum," he murmurs against my lips. "Think you can do it again?"
Huffing a tired laugh, I nuzzle his jaw before trailing kisses down his throat. "Only if you're planning to kill me."

He nudges his nose to mine with a wicked glint in his eyes. "Maybe later."
Tightening his grip, he angles my hips, thrusting hard and deep, chasing his own release. If pleasure doesn't kill me, his stamina might.
I squeeze my thighs around his waist as I nip kisses across every inch of his chest I can reach.
"Cum in me," I beg unthinkingly and his rhythm falters for a split second.
His fingers dig into my skin as he rolls to his back, keeping himself embedded deep inside of me. "If you want my cum, you have to earn it."
With a grin, I brace my hands on his chest, his hands framing my hips as he guides me into rhythm.

This man is crawling under my skin.

Astride him, his cock buried impossibly deep inside of me, I don't know how to untangle myself... I want to keep seeing him like this, his lip bottom lip trapped between his teeth as he focuses on where we're joined together, watching me take him over and over and over...
His eyes glaze, going glassy with lust, his breathing ragged as he tries to stave off the orgasm.
Deliberately, I tighten my walls and his cock jerks inside of me as a growl escapes him.
"Fuck, dumpling," he groans, "I'm going to fill you up so much."
I grind myself down on him, relishing how much more full I am of him. The friction, the slight ache as the head of his cock hits my cervix is enough to build me back up to another peak.

I'm fucking terrified by the way my body responds to his demands.
"Right there,"I moan, head falling back in pleasure. "Right fucking there...:
He laughs softly, his thumb pressing against my clit as he pounds up into me, quickening the pace.
I claw at his chest, dragging a hiss from his lips. "You gonna cum for me again? Fuuuuck, that's it dumpling... milk my cock..."
With a whimper, I collapse across his chest, my pussy contracting around him as my body shudders through another orgam, my muscles weak and unable to support me any longer.
He fucks me through it, his fingers digging into my ass, pulling me down onto his thrusts before I feel him tense up, his muscles trembling beneath me.
His arms band around me tightly, cradling my body to his as he holds himself still inside me. I moan, feeling his cock twitch, the warmth of his cum filling me.

I shouldn't love the way that makes me feel owned.

---------------------------------------------------

Racing downstairs ahead of him, I skid into the kitchen, snag a croissant and dash through the door leading into the dining room.
He's hot on my heels, catching me around the waist and devouring my neck as I giggle.
"I'm going to starve, Taishiro," I mock complain, trying to keep the croissant out of his reach
He bites my throat with a playful growl and pushes me across the table as I stretch to save my breakfast.
The sound of a throat being cleared startles me and I look up into Kiri's face before he bursts out laughing. "Some of us are trying to eat here."
"Would you believe it, so I am," Taishiro says, still pinning me down.