Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs.
I opened the freezer and pulled out the box of toaster strudels, I knew Ashly would have them. I put two in the toaster and looked at my phone for the time. It was 6am, probably why no one was awake. Today, me and Ashly were going shopping to decorate my room.
I toaster made the popping sound, showing me that my breakfast was ready. I pulled them out and poored the icing on both of them.
I took a Columbian roast k-cup and put it in the keurig. I put a mug under the spout thing. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed hazelnut coffee creamer and grabbed some packets of sugar, 3 to be exact. I grabbed my now filled mug and poored the creamer and sugar in it.
I took my breakfast to the table and sat down. I sipped on my coffee and ate my breakfast while browsing the internet.
*
A few hours later, everyone else woke up and gathered downstairs to eat. I went upstairs and showered.
I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I changed into a loose-fit owl graphic tee and black leggings with white speckles towards the bottom. I slipped on socks and grey ankle boots. I went downstairs and found Ashly.
"You ready to go?" Ashly asked.
"Yep." I said before we walked out the door.
We got into Ashly's Dad's truck. Ashly sat in the drivers seat and me in shotgun. We drove off, jamming to tunes on the way.
When we arrived, we walked into the mall. I mean we were gonna buy decor for my room, and we still did, but we are definitely going on a shipping spree.
We went into a furniture store and bought a couch, throw pillows, pillows, sheets, comforters, a dresser, a book shelf, and a bed side table. We then went into Target and bought a mirror, a lamp, hooks, hair straightener, plush penguins, plush monkeys, plush unicorns, plush owls, hair dryer, a hair brush, anti-frizz spray, deoterant, makeup, cork board, candy, gum balls, a glass container, posters, curtains, shower curtain, toothbrush holder, perfume, and towels.
I grabbed my candy and ate some. We walked into Aeropostale and bought jeans, shorts, t-shirts, skirts, tank tops, dresses, sunglasses, and a couple sweaters.
*
We put all our bags in the trunk and drove home.
When we got home, me and Ashly decorated my room. We hung the mirror and put everything up. We put the gumballs into one of the glass container and twizzlers in the other one. We even strung fairy lights that we found in the closet!
When we finished, it was only 2pm, so we got back into her car and drive sheen the street. We drive into the drive threw for Taco Bell. I ordered a spicy potato soft taco with a belle grande and a Baja blast and Ashly ordered a nacho cheese dorito taco and a belle grande also with Baja blast. We also got her mom and Dad two burritos each and two sprites and Cameron the same thing as me.
When we got home, everyone sat on the couch in the living room and after there food.
We put in the movie The Internship and watched it.
**
After the movie finished, it was 4:36pm so me and Ashly made cupcakes.
We made chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes with peanut butter frosting dipped in chocolate ginash. I must say, it was good. We ate cupcakes and just kind of hung around and chit chatted before we became tired.
Yay! Another chapter. The reason why this was late is because I wrote it all out and it refused to upload then erased it all. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it.