Chapter 11

We all layed down on the couch and watched spongebob. I was obsessed with it.
We all clutched plates with the cake Nash got for Ashly. It was cheesecake flavored and the letters were made out of chocolate ginash with whipped cream around it, her favorite.
It was probably about midnight, but we didn't really care because none of us were tired.
Cameron told me that our date was a surprise for me(ugghh) but to dress casual but cute, and at that point I assumed it was a movie, so I told him that if it was a scary movie he would die.
Ashly, on the other hand is going out to dinner then to go see a scary movie, because unlike me, she likes them.
I leaned on Cameron and soon fell asleep.
*
I woke up and felt Cameron carrying me.
"Babe, you woke me up!" I groaned to him.
"Sorry princess" he said before setting me down in a bed. Right as I hit the pillow, I was asleep.
*
I woke up and felt arms around me. I turned my neck to see Cameron. I know this sounds cheesy, but I felt safe in his arms, like no one could hurt me.
"Cam?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He asked back.
"When are we leaving?" I asked.
"At 2pm" he said. He unwrapped his arms and stood up. I stood up to and followed Cameron downstairs, where Ashly was cuddled up with Nash.
I went into the kitchen where Cameron had poured us bowls of fruity pebbles. I ate them in silence, being careful not to wake nashly from there sleep.
"Can I teach you how to surf?" Cam whispered.
"Yeah." I whispered back. He took our plates to the sink. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.
"Put this on" he says handing me surfing gear. I put it on and went back to him, who also had it on. He handed me a board and we went outside.
We tiptoed down the shore and down to the water. Cam showed me what to do then came back to help me.
*
After a while if me failing at life, we put the boards against the house then ran back to hang out a little more.
After just a little, it started to get busy, so me and Cam went back inside. Ashly and Nash were on the couch watching a movie.
"I'm gonna get ready to go on our date." I said to Cameron before placing a kiss on his cheek and running up stairs. I undressed and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body with a warm sugar and vanilla wash, then I stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me and looked for something to wear. I finally decided on a white and black striped cropped loose knit jumper and grey high waisted ripped skinny jeans with my rockstudded black leather biker ankle boots. I put them on and slung my black back pack over my shoulder.
I met Cameron downstairs wearing a grey shirt with black sleeves and cammo skinny jeans with some black vans to top it off.
"You look beautiful." Cameron said as I blushed.
He took my hand and led me out the door. When we got to the car, He opened the door for me and I sat down, blushing.
We later pulled up at Chili's.
"How many?" The man at the table asked staring me up and down. Cameron grabbed my hand and glared at him. He was so cute, claiming me and all.
"2 please" I said.
"OK right this way." He said. I then noticed that guy looked just like Carlos...
He sat us down and have us menus.
"My name is Carlos and I will be your waiter today. I'll be right back to order your drinks." He said, winning at me. I shriveled my nose in disgust and rolled my eyes.
Just as promised, Carlos was soon back.
"What would you like to drink?" He asked.
"I'll take a doctor pepper." I said.
"Okay, and you?" He asked looking towards Cameron.
"Same as her." He said.
"Would you like any appetizers?" He asked.
"Nachos please." I said before he went away.
"Babe, don't let him get in the way of our fun tonight. He's a creep." I said, grabbing and squeazing his hand. He nodded his head and squeazed back.
Carlos soon came back and have us our drinks and nachos.
"Are you ready to order?" He asked.
"Yes, I'll have a Philly cheese steak sandwich." I said.
"I'll have a crispy chicken taco." Cameron said. He loved tacos!
Carlos soon left.
"I love chili's! How'd you know?!" I asked Cam.
"A little birdy told me." He said smiling and laughing. I laughed to.
Soon the song Stitches came on.
"Oh my god! I love this song!" I screamed then doing a little dance. When I looked around, everyone was staring at me, so I blushed and sunk into my seat.
I looked over at Cameron who had the cutest, biggest, whitest smile I had ever seen.
We soon got our food and ate.
Short chapter, but yeah. How do you think the movie will go?