2) Closer

From somewhere in the unknown, in a faraway magical forest where beautiful majestic creatures stay hidden, was a lonely wolf who was growing close to mature. His appearance had enhanced greatly to a much more presentable form where he can now imitate a human if he had wanted to ever explore.

Sharing the same sky and moon as the same folks who live in the same time and present as him, The young man with blond hair and blue tips smiles sadly as he reaches his hand up to the sky, hoping to embrace the moon with his hands, he felt nothing but a void of emptiness in his heart.

If only he could run back home then he would but how can he call it home when nobody is no longer there to greet him. 

---

Running and running. His heavy paws claw the dirt underneath his feet as his heart races against his rib cage. The wolf can hear his heart beating in his eardrum as his blue eyes glow anxiously unsure of the unknown. 

After being sent back without his consent he had never gotten the chance to escape the magical forest as his paws and neck were chained by magical shackles which leads him to go into a serious state of cultivation. The only motivation he has to keep him going was the thought of finding her, his beloved owner who had brought him to a new side of the world. 

Eric Sohn is Blue Moon's real name given at birth by his immortal brothers who cares for him before he ran out from the magical forest away from human hunters. On that specific night of the blue moon, a young girl found him and soon he grew a strange attachment to the young human girl who knows of nothing of his kind. 

She knew nothing of magic and believed in none unless she's seen with her eyes. 

How can Eric blame her when he too also didn't believe that humans were good people until she took him in as hers. 

After locating the house, Eric quickly rushes over the fence, and his form shifts which he now stands on two legs, with arms that were very much like the humans. His form was no different from any other human in the neighborhood he stands. The only difference that stands out was his fluffy ears, tails, and his blue eyes.

Eric's broad shoulder tenses as he sniffs the air for any lingering scent that could be left behind by Y/N. His heart sunk, hurryingly he steps inside the abandoned house that no one dares to take, after believing it was cursed by his presence. 

Eric growl, he kicks the door open with great inhuman forces and steps inside. The old scent of the once warm house was no longer around as it is now replaced with the old smell of dirt and dead wood planks. His heart beats at the little memories of him and Y/N on nights that her parents were busy. The two of them would come downstairs to search for food and play useless board games. 

It wasn't hard for Y/N to know that Eric was not normal as it appears his knowledge was above hers and she seems to understand that he knew just exactly what to do on his own. 

His feet fasten up the stairs and then he pushes open the old bedroom where he used to hide as a pup. The bed was no longer made like every morning and her decorations and plushies were not around the shelves no more either. The room was completely empty with nothing but darkness, like Eric's heart.

He sniffs around the dusty bedroom and examines the walls and the floor in case there could be a clue hidden somewhere about her whereabouts. After searching around the old house aimlessly and frantically, the blond blue tip sighs in disappointment. His blue eyes slowly dim at the painful reality. 

A hand knocks on the old front door and Eric whips his head to the intruder. A guardian of the Magical Forest smiles, His dark hair is swept back as he sheepishly smiles, "No sign, Eric?" The wolf sighs in defeat.