Chapter 1 : 1.1

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 1 1.1 Campus

During the leisurely and silent nap time, the sun shines all over the earth, warm and bright, but there are always dark corners that the sun cannot reach.

In a grove of the school, three scoundrels in school uniform surrounded a boy who was holding his schoolbag tightly.

The first gangster with red hair was arrogant with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Lu Yuan, I think you should listen to us obediently. It's better to leave the school on your own initiative. Otherwise, you will feel better later."

"The whole school knows that your father is a murderer. If I leave you, what's the point of studying like this? I'd better go home quickly, so that we won't feel sick when we see you in school!" Lan Mao, who was standing beside Hong Mao, immediately echoed.

After he finished speaking, he kicked Lu Yuan fiercely, but Lu Yuan received a kick, but he didn't fall down.

Among them, the bespectacled companion looked at Lu Yuan a few times, and said to stop him,

"Don't beat him again. Today, the principal makes a random check, and it's hard to explain when I go back."

Hong Mao was about to beat him, but after hearing his companion's words, he was immediately dissatisfied. .

"Song Yu, stop when you say stop. I haven't beaten him yet, and I haven't vented my anger!"

"I didn't tell you to stop."

Song Yu raised his hand to support his glasses, and his eyes flashed. Ridiculous and harsh together.

"It's not better to tear up all his textbooks than to beat him directly. Without textbooks, not only will you not be able to go to class, but the teacher will hate him even more.

"

"Sure enough, Song Yu, you are the smartest!"

After speaking, the two of them walked towards Lu Yuan in unison, preparing to snatch the schoolbag in his arms.

No one saw that Lu Yuan, who lowered his head to protect his schoolbag, had no light in his eyes. The heavy and gloomy darkness occupied his eyes, and he could not see any hope.

At this time, a male voice came from not far away.

"Stop it for me!"

Rong Sheng trotted over, but saw the male protagonist who was surrounded and beaten.

He was still a step too late. The male protagonist of this world, Lu Yuan, has already been bullied by them,

and his mission is to protect the male protagonist who will blacken and destroy this world in the future.

But now, the blackening value of the male protagonist has begun to soar!

"Song Yu, Wang Yang, and Mrs. Chen, the three of you actually bullied your classmates. I must tell the teacher all of your evil deeds!"

Hong Mao, who was called Mrs. Chen, looked at Rong Sheng's white and tender face and the thin The body shape, and Wang Yang couldn't help laughing.

"Yo, what's the matter, you little bitch also want to fight, don't you? Go away!"

Wang Yangchao Rongsheng pointed out his middle finger and started mocking him to death.

"Little girl?" Rong Sheng's eyes changed, and Junxiu's face became colder.

"Look, Niangpao is angry."

"It's so scary~"

Song Yu looked at Rong Sheng, and suddenly reacted when he saw him approaching directly.

"Wait, Wang Yang, Mrs. Chen, run!"

Under the mocking gazes of Wang Yang and Mrs. Chen, Rong Sheng grabbed Mrs. Chen's arm and easily threw it three meters away.

"!!"

"How, who is the person who is looking for a beating now?

Chen Tai was lying on the ground and wailing, Song Yu pretended to be calm and whispered a few words to Wang Yang, he swallowed and looked at Rong Sheng beautifully. The smile took a few steps back.

"You little bitch! At

this time, Chen Tai, who was pretending to be dead on the ground, got up from the ground and left with Song Yu, who had already run a certain distance.

"Fuck! sell me! "

Wang Yang no longer dared to speak harshly, and he swiftly rolled away. Rong Sheng looked

at the backs of the three people running away, sneered,

walked to Lu Yuan who was sitting on the ground, and stretched out his hand towards him,

"Student Lu Yuan, you have nothing to do now."

The small white and tender hand in front of him suddenly had the urge to bite

it. After suppressing this strange urge, he held the schoolbag in his arms and stood up from the ground, without even looking at his face. Born, and left.

Rong Sheng took back his hand and hurriedly chased after him,

"Student Lu Yuan, wait for me."

After catching up with Lu Yuan, Rong Sheng stretched out his hand and tugged at his sleeve and said to him,

"Student Lu Yuan, I haven't had lunch yet, so let's go out to eat together."

Lu Yuan stopped when he heard the words, and then looked at Rong Sheng's indifferent tone, "Let go."

Rong Sheng felt a little aggrieved by this indifferent tone for a while, he Oh, let go of Lu Yuan's sleeves, and turned to hold his hand.

After successfully holding his hand, he smiled at him and said, "Lu Yuan, since you want me to hold you. If you want to take your hand, just say it straight from the beginning, now, I'm holding you now."

Lu Yuan, who didn't react to his next step, was held by this man.

He lowered his head and glanced at the back of his hand full of dirt and calluses on his fingers because he fell to the ground just now, and when he felt the soft touch from the other party in the palm of his hand, a feeling of not wanting to let go was born in his heart. the urge to open.

As for Rong Sheng, after waiting for a while, he didn't see Lu Yuan throwing his hand away, and there was a smile on the corner of his mouth

, and he was glad, but fortunately he came here quite early, the male protagonist is currently It's just because of life that the mood has undergone huge changes, but it has not yet reached the point of blackening.

His heart was not so thorough that he didn't trust anyone at all, so as long as he was sincere to him, Lu Yuan would definitely not have that dangerous idea in the end.

The author has something to say: I will write a chapter first because I really want to write

a little cutie who likes this article, so I click a favorite. '(*∩_∩*)'

As for the update of the next chapter, well, you can get it when the collection reaches

210.

I slipped away──=≡Σ(((つ??ω??)つ

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose