Chapter 68 : 7.2

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 68 7.2 Ancient Chapters

Hearing the man's compliment, Rong Sheng felt ashamed from the tip of his ears.

He sat up from the ground, picked up the soft shoes of this era and put them on, and said to the man who was still sitting on the ground,

"I want to wash, where is the place?"

Murong Heng stood up from the ground and took his hand , took him to the outer hall, and said,

"On the table are the washing things that I have prepared for you."

Rong Sheng glanced at it and let the man let go of himself, walked to the table by himself, and started Wash up.

After waiting for Rong Sheng to wash up, Murong Heng called the palace servants to ask them to clean up all the things and wipe the table.

Go to the imperial kitchen to pass breakfast.

During the whole process, those palace servants did not dare to put their eyes on the legendary servant of Rong Gui|. After all, the emperor's protection was so tight, who knew what would happen if he saw it.

Rong Sheng also noticed this situation, he asked the man with some doubts,

"Murong Heng, am I afraid of people?"

After coming here, he has not seen what he is like now, no Maybe his face was disfigured after he fell off the cliff.

Rong Sheng became flustered and asked the man to get himself a mirror.

Murong Heng could see at a glance, what was he worried about, he responded and took out the crystal mirror that Fanbang paid tribute to the year before.

Rong Sheng was relieved when he saw that in the mirror, except for the paleness, everything was the same as before, and there was no disfigured face.

After he returned the mirror to the man, he realized what he had done just now.

Rong Sheng looked at the man who had been keeping his eyes on him, and changed the topic a little embarrassedly,

"What, I went to see if the person from Chuanshan came back."

Murong Heng looked at the little baby who was running away in a panic, hugged him into his arms, rested his head on his shoulder, and said softly,

"Just wait with me for life, or say baby you Is this shy?"

Rong Sheng, who was hugged, couldn't move, and he said even more,

"Who is shy, I don't."

At this time, the chief eunuch came to report that it was breakfast. All have been brought over.

Before he came in, Murong Heng had already let go of Rong Sheng, but before he let go of his hand, he ordered,

"Let them come in." The

eunuch chief responded, and let those palace servants carry delicious food and exude fragrance food came in.

The feeling of hunger in his stomach made Rong Sheng not care about anything else. After waiting for Murong Heng to reprimand all the palace servants, he sat down on the chair and had breakfast.

I have to say that these foods are still delicious, as expected only the emperor can enjoy.

After breakfast was over, Murong Heng talked to Rong Sheng that he had already enshrined him as a noble servant and had given him a palace to live in.