Chapter 39 : 3.6

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 39 3.6 The End of the World

When Rong Sheng woke up, he found that he was hugged tightly in his arms by the man.

I originally wanted to change my posture, but I never thought that this action was discovered by the man who was supposed to be sleeping.

The man's low and pleasant voice reached his ears from the top of his head, "Life."

He subconsciously closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Rong Sheng, who closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, would not know that his poor acting skills had been discovered by men.

Mo Yang looked at the "sleeping" person in his arms, his lips twitched and

his face slowly approached him.

Rong Sheng, who was pretending to be asleep, felt heat coming from his face, and knew what the man was doing to him.

But if he wakes up now, it means that he is pretending to be asleep!

Seeing Rong Sheng, who was unwilling to wake up like this, the man finally stopped teasing him and let him go this time.

Rong Sheng, who was gently placed on the bed by the man, closed his eyes and heard clearly the sound of the man walking into the bathroom. He breathed a sigh of relief, immediately opened his eyes, and sat up.

After waiting for Moyang to come out of the bathroom, he pretended that nothing had happened, smiled at him and said,

"Brother Moyang, good morning.

" He smiled

"Good morning, Shengsheng."

Hey, hearing this title, Rongsheng looked at him in disbelief,

"Brother Moyang, why are you calling me so suddenly? Don't you all call me Rongsheng? "

It turns out that the life I heard before was not my own delusion.

The man heard Rong Sheng's question, thought about it and replied

"Because I said before that I want to get along well with Shengsheng in the future, so I want to improve the address first."

"What's the matter, Shengsheng, do you not like me calling you like this?"

Rong Sheng shook his head quickly after hearing this

. , how could I not like it, I'm really happy to hear Brother Mo Yang call me that."

After speaking, he showed a big smile on the man's face again.

"I'm relieved to hear that Shengsheng likes it."

Mo Yang bent the corners of his mouth and said

, "Okay, wash up quickly, I'll go out and get you breakfast."

Rong Sheng, who was pushed by the man into the bathroom to wash, just now I want to ask him, when will you be able to cook, if you didn't or not yesterday.

But he didn't get an answer, all he got was the door that was closed in front of him.

Moyang, who was separated by a door, went straight downstairs and came to the kitchen.

He looked at this house that had never existed in the memory of his last life, and pursed his lips.

Even he himself did not expect that after being killed by those white-eyed wolves and the zombie king, he would encounter the rebirth described in the novel!