Chapter 49 : 4.7

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 49 4.7 Vampire Magic Chapter

"Are there so many scripts?"

Rong Sheng looked at the scripts that the man on the table had sent to his house, and he guessed that there should be more than ten, and he was a little dazed!

"Rongsheng, come to my side."

After Aix greeted Rong Sheng and sat down beside him, he opened a script and said,

"See if any of these suit your heart, and pick out the ones you like. "

Rong Sheng took a copy and read it.

Well, this is an ancient tanmei story. Now the same sex in this era can get married, so tanmei dramas are also a trend in the market now.

The content of the story is roughly described, the story of a simple young son of a noble family and the reigning regent!

After reading this story, he got used to it.

With a snap, Rong Sheng closed the script and said to the man, "Ex,

I want to make this story."

Ax took the script and took a look. After seeing the intimate scene in it, his gentle face turned completely dark. He made an excuse and said,

"You can't shoot this scene, it's too revealing."

"Huh? Hearing the man's words, Rong Sheng leaned over to take a look, and after watching it, he said,

"This scene is just a marriage between the young master and the regent. The scene of the wedding, the wedding night, um, understandable, and the filming will definitely not come true at that time, just some action. "

After he finished speaking, he glanced again, and the man beside him looked even more ugly, and continued,

"By the way, Ax, do you know who will play the regent at that time? "

When I heard the man who could no longer bear it, I kissed the little human being's fragrant lips.

After the kiss, he looked at him with deep eyes and said.

"Shengsheng, I'm the only one who can make intimate scenes with you. As for others, don't even think about it."

Rong Sheng, who succeeded in his plan, laughed happily, and he responded.

"I will only do couple scenes with you, Ax, and I said that just now, just to see how you react."

Only now did I realize that I had fallen into the trap set by the little humans. In the end, he could only pinched his face reluctantly and dotingly, and said,

"You... I really have nothing to do with you."

After the script was selected, the two leading actors were also selected. As for The investment in TV dramas is naturally not a problem with the big guy Akers.

Soon, Akers joined Rong Sheng in the group.

The director who made this TV series is a young director. This is his first work. He didn't expect it to be picked up by the boss, and the boss also said that he would play the role of attacking inside.

God knows how surprised the director was when he heard the news.

He thought, no matter how bad-looking this big guy was, he would recognize it for the sake of investment. Anyway, the actor who played Shou had already seen it himself.