Chapter 74 : Conclusion

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 74 The official conclusion

In Jiuzhongtian

, the air is filled with the fragrance of flowers. Outside the spacious and large palace, there are two rows of white jade|pillars|body.

Birds and butterflies are flying freely, and there is a lotus pond not far from the hall.

At this time, in the lotus pond, the pink|beautiful lotus is blooming just right, and it is entangled with the green|green lotus leaves, showing a different kind of beauty.

At this time, three figures came from a distance.

When he got closer, he realized that the one on the left was a tall, handsome man with black hair, wearing a white jade crown and a suit of gold clothes.

The one on the right is also a white jade crown, but a black-haired man with a beautiful and delicate appearance in white clothes.

In the middle, they were holding a little black-haired boy with a cute appearance, about six or seven years old, who was bouncing around.

When they reached the center of the hall, there were already a group of people standing there. When they saw these three people, they immediately bowed down and said respectfully,

"Welcome to the god king, the god queen returns from training."

Luo, known as the god king Yang He waved his hand and said,

"The gods, please."

"This is the son of God Luo Mian, the child of the king and the queen. You will see him in the future to be so respectful to me and the queen, do you know?

" The little gods glanced at each other and replied,

"Yes, God King."

After the scene was over, Luo Yang let Luo Mian play by himself, and led Rong Sheng to their bedroom.

After sitting on the soft slump, Rong Sheng looked at the surrounding environment and sighed,

"It's been so long, and nothing has changed here."

He and the man appeared in those worlds entirely because they had forgotten about the calamity at the beginning, so they made up for it. In fact, they were going on a honeymoon.

Luo Yang stretched out his arms and hugged his little lover into his arms and said with a smile,

"My family is really cute, but baby, you have forgotten, the time in this Jiuzhongtian is different from those in those small worlds, so I really have to follow the time. Forget it, at most we will only be away for a month." After

being demolished like this, he has been spoiled by men and has become very coquettish | The indulgent Rong Sheng glared at him angrily and said,

"I know, I just take it as Is it okay to sigh like a human being?"

"Hmph, I'm angry now, I'm going to find my son to play with, so stay by yourself."

After speaking, Rong Sheng left the man's arms, put him aside, and went outside go.

When Luo Yang saw that his little baby was angry, he quickly chased after him. If he couldn't coax the baby, he would not have sex at night.

On this day, Luo Mian was kicked out by her father and mother and father who only knew how to show affection, and she got rid of the maids who wanted to come with her.