A King

Nellie's pov:

"KYLE" I scream desperately trying to see if he is ok.

I'm not exactly sure what happened all I remember is Klye crying and saying something about annie and Ty and then the next thing I know Tys car is up in the air and I had just woken up from flashing lights and shouting.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier as if someone in my head is urging me to sleep or else...(this was just to see Nellies point of view she is not the main character)

(Before the accident) Ty's pov:

I run to follow Annie, Kyle, and Nellie for some reason outside.

"Kyle" I shout.

"NO I don't want to hear it Ty all you ever do is look down on me like I am just a useless piece of trash that dad never wanted well look here I am a useless piece of trash " Kyle says whilst crying his heart out.

"That's bull and you know you were always better in school then me mom looks at you as if you are a king" I say neglecting the trash comment.

"Yea whatever !" he screams grabbing my keys and running to my car with Nellie following behind jumping in after him.

"No Kyle" I yell trying to stop him but he's already speeding away suddenly all the emotions come up the hurt the anger the fear they all come out and I drop to my knees in tears overwhelmed by what just happened. The next thing I know Annie is in my arms hugging me and I latch on to her as if I were in the middle of the ocean and she was my only way of survival. After a few minutes Annie grabs my face with her hands, her soft hands they feel as if a cloud was holding me.

"Your ok Ty I know you, you are the strong little boy that punched Lucas Melroes in the face after he pulled my hair" she says I chuckle slightly at the remark. I look into her eyes her still holding my face, my god those deep brown eyes.

I feel myself Start to get lifted up I really hope it's not... Cece. I see cece looking at me.

"OH my gosh ty are you ok" she says almost plainly.

"I'm fine just an argument" I look back to say something to Annie and she's gone.

SHIT Kyle I have to call mom I quickly fumble for my phone and remember it is inside as soon as I start walking in I hear screeching tires it's my mom.

" Mom what, what are you doing here" I ask worried.

"GET IN NOW YOUR BROTHER WAS IN A ACCIDENT" I quickly run to the car and immediately start crying again.

Mom immediately starts speeding atleast 7 miles up the road and I see flashing lights all around use I don't even wait for the car to stop I just jump ou and go to run to my car but get stopped by firefighters.

"Wow, wow no you can't go in there kid" says the firefighters.

"But my brother, my brother is in that car I need to help him" I say hyperventilating.

"I understand but we have this under control" Mom comes up behind me and pulls me into a hug we are both a mess of tears and snot.

We pull just to see Kyle getting pulled pit of the car on a stretcher. I quickly pull my mom into a hug so she doesn't have to see this.

Dana Sue an Helen run up behind us and I hand of my mom to them as they are already deep in prayers. I desperately look around not sure what I'm looking for until I see... Annie I run into her arms putting my hands around her waist pulling her as close as possible to me almost knocking her over she throws her arms around my neck pulling me into her aswell.