Culprit

Ty's pov:

I wake up only to see and empty bed beside me.  I get up and decide to take a shower I walk in the bathroom to see it's already been used how long has she been up?  I push the thought away.

After I use the bathroom I walk out in the living room to see Annie making French toast, bacon, and eggs.

"Good morning" I say no response.

So I walk up behind her and pinch her sides she immediately jumps and turns to see the culprit.

"What was that for you a-hole."

"I said good morning and you didn't answer " I say innocently.

"Well good morning" she says immediately tending to flipping her bacon.

I figure she's busy so I go sit on the couch and call my mom to see how Kyle's doing.

After breakfast Ronnie and Annie get dressed and drive me over to my house so I can get some clothes.

"I just got off the phone with your mom and they are saying that Kyle can come home in 4 days" Annie says walking into my room and not focusing on what I'm doing when she finally looks up she sees me shirts less.

"Oh crap sorry" she says turning around.

I laugh as I pull on a shirt.

"Your good so what were you saying" I say.

"Your mom said that Kyle could come home in 4 days"

"Really that's awesome" I say hugging her with probably the only time I am ever going to be excited for him to come home after we pull away she is looking me on my eyes.

"What happened lastni-"  Annie gets cut off by her dad.

"Kids are you ready to go?" Ronnie yells up the stairs.

"Yea" we both say staring at eachother.

Just a short chapter let me know if you guys want to see anything specific happen cause I don't really have a plan.