Car Rides

❝ 𐀔 ৎ ָ࣪ 𓄹 ﹙ C A R   R I D E S  ﹚˖ ᨒ .゚ ❞ꗃ
⠀﹕𓄸 MDLG 𓈒 𓏸 /ˈViewer Discretion Advised/ ₊˚〆₊

─﹙ Mommy Dom Little Girl﹚──▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 6:45 PM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
 6:45 PM

Onika and Beyonce sat in the backseat of their car. The privacy curtain was undrawn as the little one sat in her daddy's lap in the back of the limo. Onika laid her head back on Beyonce's shoulder. Her caregiver held her by the waist and traced random patterns on her exposed thigh until drifting off, her eyes seeming heavy.

Onika sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. She looked to the driver of the limo and then to her daddy from the rearview mirror. Beyonce's eyes remained closed and light snores escaped her. Onika pouted, she pulled at her tight red dress, raising it above her thighs and exposing her lace underwear.

Although she indeed was a little, her daddy found it in their best interest that she didn't dress childlike. Not to mention the little never found it appealing, to begin with, and neither did Beyonce. They were perfectly fine with Onika's dramatic facial expressions, whines, little like speech, and most of all her daddy.

Onika's mind was flooded with memories of her and her caregiver's adventure from yesterday. Her daddy's silk-like voice cooed into her ear and her hands found her entrance. She stiffened a moan and moved her eyes to look towards the driver, ensuring that he remained unaware. The little closed her eyes and moved her hand in light circles around her clit.

Her sex began to ache from both the risk of getting in trouble by her daddy and her fingers teasing her sex. Onika gasped lightly. Her fingers slipped underneath the lace fabric of her underwear and rubbed against her bare folds. Her eyes closed briefly and she subconsciously let a whine fly from her lips.

"Daddy.." She gasped softly. Beyonce furrowed her eyebrows and shifted underneath her little. She tightened her grip on Onika's waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"Yes, baby?" Beyonce answered, her words and actions causing the little's clit to throb. Onika bit the inside of her cheek, her folds growing a stronger need for attention the more she thought about what would happen if she was caught.

Onika didn't answer her daddy, instead, she simply covered her mouth to quiet her moans as her fingers entered her sex. Involuntarily, her hips rocked in sync with her fingers. Beyonce sucked her teeth, her eyes still closed when she lifted the little by her outer thighs and positioned her higher on her lap.

"Stay still, princess," Beyonce demanded. The more Beyonce talked, the wetter her little became. The more she touched her, the more her core ached. And the longer she went without, she wanted it more.

Beyonce's eyes opened, she groaned softly and looked around the empty limo. Her thoughts were interrupted by the soft sound of familiar moans. Her little still had a hand over her mouth and her hips gyrated a bit harder. Beyonce licked her lips before leaving the bottom one between her teeth.

"Nika, what are you doing?" Asked the little's daddy. Onika gasped, she attempted to pull her dress back down but her daddy's hand gripped her wrist and the other to her throat. Beyonce pulled the little in close, she inhaled her scent before bringing her lips to the woman's ear.

"Don't stop now, you're already in trouble, Tanya," Beyonce whispered, she pushed her little's fingers deeper inside herself, compelling a loud moan to spill from her lips. Beyonce bit Onika's ear softly she reached her free hand to pull the privacy divider down but Onika whined and shook her head.

"You just get sluttyer and sluttyer, don't you?" Her daddy grinned. 

A/N: Mdlg? Yes, No? hmm...