Attention

A/N: REGENTS: IT'S AN EXAM THAT HIGHSCHOOL STUDENTS HAVE TO TAKE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK EACH YEAR FOR CERTAIN CORE CLASSES. WITHOUT THESE EXAMS, STUDENTS ARE UNABLE TO PASS SAID CLASS NOR GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL IN GENERAL.

Onika sat at her desk. She had finished her regents exam and was waiting for the required two hours to end. It wasn't too bad, there was only about twenty minutes left anyway.

She couldn't pull out her phone, the instructors had taken it away, along with all devices. So, Onika stared. She stared at all types of things, her test packet, her shoes, those around her, and the instructors.

There was one specifically that caught her eye. Principal Knowles. She'd know the women for all six years of highschool. Yeah, all six. Onika had unfortunately failed both the eleventh grade twice and twelfth grade once before. Leaving her twenty-one years old in highschool.

Thank God she passed all her classes this time around senior year. As Onika started at her superior, she bit her lip. She found Mrs. Knowles incredibly sexy. She'd had a crush on the women since their first meeting one summer when she failed eleventh grade.

She loved her hair, how silky and golden it looked. The way Mrs. Knowles always wore it in a bun, or the occasional times shes wear it down; and her cheeks would be highlighted alone with her freckles.

But Onika loved her voice the most. It had this smooth feeling to it. It seemed the vibrations it would send off left a puddle between the seniors legs. And when she'd yell; boy, did Onika have to clamp her thighs together.

Onika smiled inwardly as an idea came to mind. She looked at Mr. Simon; who was heading over to help a student with a raised hand, and then to Mrs. Knowles. Whose eyes scanned the room meaningfully.

Turning around in her seat, Onika grinned at the student behind her. Attempting to build up conversation.

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" She whispered, but not as quietly as one would who was trying to be sneaky.

The boy shook his head, a blush filling his pale cheeks as the most wanted student licked over her lips.

"No—no. Sorry!" He forced out. His voice projected a bit more then expected as his nerves took over. The silent room echoed when his voice cracked as Onika turned around in her seat, trying to hide her laughter.

Mrs. Knowles' head snapped in the direction of the voice. She glared at the young man before her eyes switched to the the girl in front of him. She groaned to herself while staring upon the sight of Onika.

"Miss Maraj! There is no talking during exams! Need I remind you of your current situation in front of the one third of this schools seniors?!" The principal shouted authoritatively.

Onika's eyes met the older woman's as she sank down in her seat, her body got hot as she shook her head swiftly.

"No, Mrs. Knowles." She spoke. Her plan had backfired. She stared at the blonde submissively with clutched legs and batting eyes. She'd finally gotten the woman's attention.

"One more disruption and you'll never see a diploma in your life." The principal barked, fed up with the trouble—adult.

"Yes ma'am." Onika responded. She was stuck now. Sure, she'd purposely broken the rules just to be scolded by the principal. But what she didn't expect is to be turned on by said antics.

Her core throbbed and her stomach churned. Well that was embarrassing. She could feel Mrs. Knowles' gaze on her now, and she was even more sure that her discomfort—or arousal was apperent to anyone who'd had a sexual experience in their lifetime.