Library

Beyonce laughed and joked while walking through the libary of Prince High-School. The senior wasn't one for books, hell, she wasnt even one for school in all honesty. But, the one thing she was into just so happened to always be here.

The girl peeked through the rows of the book shelves and smiled once noticing the very person she was looking for. She dismissed herself from her friends before walking over to the junior student.

Onika was just a year and a grade below Beyonce. The blonde licked her lips before walking past a few people in order to approach the girl.

Onika wore her usual school uniform. Her black button up shirt tucked into her plaid mini skirt. It was a bit longer than the average mini skirt but Beyonce didn't mind.

The junior wore headphones over her head. They mad her hair a bit messy but she looked just as beautiful as any other day. Beyonce smiled while calling out the girls name.

They weren't exactly the best of friends, but neither of them knew how to stay away from the other.

"Onika..." She whispered.

"Birdie!" Beyonce said. She looked down at her, glaring at her soft hair. Beyonce licked her lips, before slowly wrapping her hands around the school girls waist.

Onika shouted, her cheeks instantly heating as all eyes fell to her within her section of the libary. She turned around, groaning at the sight of her bully. With furrowed eyebrows she pulled her headphones off glared at the woman.

"There's my little bird," she chided. Onika groaned. She hated that nickname. Along with all the others Beyonce had seem to given her. She looked around the libary, hoping somebody would come help.

"I was wondering when I'd hear you chirp again. Did you miss me?" Beyonce asked. She took her bottom lip between her teeth and raised an eyebrow in the air, her eyes falling to the teens breast.

Onika shook her head, a pout on her face while she attempted to put as much space between herself and the upperclassmen. As a result, she backed into the libary shelf. Beyonce laughed, she tilted her head and leaned closer to the frightened girl.

"No, you didn't?" She grinned. Onika huffed, she didn't feel like doing this today.

"Watch it little bird, you're so feisty today. where'd all this fight come from?" Asked Beyonce.

"Bey just leave me alone!" The underclassmen attempted to shout in her best whispering tone. Beyonce ignored her plead before stepping closer to her.

"Hm, I like this attitude on you. I don't know if should punish you or kiss you." The blonde thought aloud. She couldn't seem to move her eyes from the juniors cleavage.

"By the looks of it, it seems like you want the both of them. Don't you?" Beyonce teased. She missed the sight of a trembling Onika. The look of slight fear and want that glossed the girl's eyes always turned her on.

"No I don't," Onika objected. She rolled her eyes and looked away from her bully. All she wanted was a book. Not to be here, stuck between a book shelve and the only human on earth that actually scared her. What the hell was Beyonce doing in a library anyway?! 

Beyonce scoffed, "Did you just roll your eyes at me? I know it's been some time since we've last been acquainted, but do not forget what I am." Beyonce whispered.

"Who, I am." She went on.  Her hand lifted from her pants pocket and gripped the junior's neck, causing Onika to whimper.

"There it is, there's that meekness I'm used to. I've missed making you shiver with fear." Beyonce admitted.  Onika opened her mouth and closed it repeatedly before mumbling beneath her breath. Beyonce sighed softly.