Playing Games (iii)

Onika

Bey was laying on my  chest when her phone started ringing. It woke me up and I rolled my eyes. I looked at her and she was still sleep. I was sleep too, but I'm not as deep of a sleeper as her. I shook her gently and she groaned.

"Bey, tell your phone to shut the fuck up." I whined. She shifted in her sleep and wrapped her arm around me then shook her head.

"Answer it, decline it, leave me alone." She whispered. I jumped at the opportunity and reached for her phone. The contact was just a letter M and a heart with a water emoji. I scrunched my face before picking up side eyeing Bey.

"Bey? Come over." The girl said, she didn't even give me a chance to say hello.

"Um she sleep." I said in a dry tone.

"Oh—well whose this?" She asked, not the little attitude.

"Who are you?!" I said.

"Um, I'm her friend who the fuck are you?" She retorted.

"Bitch I'm her fucking girlfriend. The fuck you want her coming over for?" I said while sitting up. I'm about to smack Beyoncé ass awake. Speaking her yellow ass she sucked her teeth and pulled me back into her.

"Girl stop moving I'm comfortable." She grunted I tried to push her off me but all she did was pull me closer.

"Shut the fuck up before I cuss you out too." I glared at her. She whined and stuff her face between my boobs.

"I'm sorry. Gimmie a kiss." She said, she actually a big ass baby but whatever.

"No go give this bitch on the phone a kiss." I counted, I forgot she was even on the phone honestly. Bey's head was on my chest and I was playing in her hair.

"Bitch she do give me kisses hoe, all over my body!" The girl yelled.

"Not for the last three ma'fuckin' weeks 'cause she been all up in my pussy." I cackled before putting her on speaker.

"Bey tell this bitch you been all up in me and ain't going no where no time soon." I shook her. She sucked her teeth and opened her eyes for a second.

"Damn sure ain't, that shit put me to sleep everytime. " She agreed. I cackled.

"Now explain to her that I'm your girlfriend." I tried to slide that in while she was dozing off.

"Mhm, now get off the phone I'm tryna sleep." she hummed before rubbing her hand on my thigh and getting more comfortable.

"Like I the fuck said,"

"Bi—" Click. I hung right on up on her ass. I pushed Bey off me and went to get out the bed. She still had me fucked up. Why is all her hoes not blocked?!

Just before my feet could hit the floor she grabbed my arm and pulled me back. She was awake now. Her arm wrapped around my waist and laid me on top of her.

"What's the issue?"

"Nah, you out here fuckin' all these bitches like we not together is the issue." This bitch had my ugly ass accent showing out.

"We not though." She said while squeezing me tighter.

"Nigga we is together." I told her nice and slow she she'd understand.

"Since when?" She asked me. i sucked my teeth and nudged her head.

"Shut the fuck up Beyoncé." I shushed her. She hummed before kissing my neck.

"Okay damn," She huffed.

"Mhm that's what I thought."

"Can I have my kiss now?" She ignored my last statement.