Chapter 15

"Hey Nick, who is that?" I ask curiously pointing at the pale tall black haired boy with the smiley button on his navy blue jacket.
"Don't point, that's Helen Otis. He doesn't like people pointing at or talking about him." Nick said a bit anxiously.
"Ok... Then why I he staring at us?" I ask even more curious.
"Shit." Nick says dropping my hand and walking in to the classroom. What was that about? What did I do this time?
"Hello I'm Helen. and you?" Questions Helen.
"Oh I'm Tierra. it's nice to meet you Helen." I reply holding out a hand.
At that moment almost everyone stopped what they were doing around us, it was like they were holding their breath as if something bad was going to happen... Helen excepted my hand and shook it with a warm welcoming smile. "So, Tierra, what class are you in?" Helen asks me, after everyone continued on with what I believe was their everyday business. "Oh, uhm, history."
"No I meant like year silly."
"Oh I'm in my sophomore year (10th grade)."
"Awesome. So am I." he adds.
*bell rings*
"Oops! That's my bell I better get going. See ya later Tierra."
"See ya Helen."

~=~=~Time skip to lunch time~=~=~

"Hey Nick, why'd you leave me there earlier before History?" I ask.
"Helen was staring and coming over! You'd have to be crazy to not run from him." Nick argues.
"He was quite polite to me. He even shook my hand." I argue back.
"Look, Tierra, can we get off this subject please and just eat out lunch?"
"Fine." I say eating my pizza.
~=~=Time skip to after school on the bus~=~=

"Michael must've been sick today..." Nick says.
"Yeah." I agree.
*bus stops at corner of street*
"This is our stop." Nick informs me.
"Thanks. See ya tomorrow Nick." I say spotting my dads vehicle in the drive way.
"See ya Tierra." Nick says hugging me.
I walk up to the front door and hear moans of pleasure from another unknown woman my father brought home. Gosh when will he learn how gross this shit he does is. I begin to look for ways of getting inside without seeing what my father and that lady are doing. I look up to see my window open and I see a tree right next to it. I begin to climb up and go through my window. Once I get to my bed I hear a familiar voice...

"Hello, sweetie."