Chapter 16

"Nope." I say and strut back out my window. I ran away from my house and run to Michael's house as fast as my legs could carry me. *Ding Dong* "I'm not going to ditch." I think to myself. "Oh hello Miss! Are you here to see Michael?" A blonde hair woman asks me. "U-Uh yes I-I'm here to see Michael." I reply stuttering and panting. "He's downstairs in his room, fifth door on the left." she answers. "Thank you." I say walking past her to the basement door. "Fifth door on the left..." I murmur to myself counting each door on my left. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five!" I whisper. *Knock knock* "Come in!" I here Michael say. "Hi I'm sorry for coming over my dad had a friend over so I was wondering if we could hang out." I say nervously. "Sure I'm just watching Netflix, sorry for not being at school today." Michael pats the side of his bed for me to come and take a seat.
"It's ok, Nick showed me around the school." I say as I sit next to him on his bed.
"Ah you met Nick already? He's one of my best friends." Michael says putting an arm around me while pulling me down with him.
"He told me that. I have a locker right next to yours and his." I say scooting a bit closer to Michael. This basement is freezing!
"Awesome. What would you like to watch? I've been watching Supernatural for a while."
"I'd love to watch Supernatural, please." I say as he pulls me a bit closer.
"Ok I'll start it at the very first episode so we can see how far we make it through."
"Alright."
We watch Supernatural until we pass out. By that time we had made it to somewhere around the third season. It was warm and felt right falling asleep in his arms....