Chapter 8

"Well I have to go, sorry, have a nice day Tierra!" Michael replied joyously. "Yeah, you too." I say as he walked out the door, shutting it quietly. I walk up stairs to my room and start playing on my iPhone4. "Gosh I really hope not everyone at this new school are all preppy and junk.." I murmer aloud to myself. I begin playing FiveNightsAtFreddies until my dad gets home, drunk and with a lady. Tiptoeing down stairs I sneak a peak of what they might or might not be doing, and of course, as I get halfway down the steps I see a lot more skin than I would've preferred. I tiptoe/run as  fast and quietly as I can. "Oh gosh I'm going to puke..." I whisper to myself as I get to the bathroom. This wasn't the first time he's done this, but we've only been here for one day! I begin to vommit as the image won't go away, it's like it's taped to the inside of my eyelids. Once I'm done, I choose to watch some Pewdiepie videos to try to get what I just saw out of my mind. *Buzzzzzzzz Buzzzzzzzzzz* I looked over to my phone to see my bestfriend calling me, Courtney, I answer as fast as I can to hear. "Hey Tierra! How's Chester? Is it fun? I might be moving there in a month or so. How's Jason?" "Hey Courtney, Chester is a small town it's so different from Denver. I met a guy named Michael he seemed kind of cute, so you could say it's fun. And that would be spectacular if you moved here too! Dad on the other hand already has a lady friend over..." I respond. "Of course he is." Courtney says unamussed. "So... Do you know about some SlenderMan dude?"