Chapter 17

"Hey, Tierra, wake up it's almost 4 A.M." Someone says shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Michael. "Hey, Michael, good morning." I say. "Morning. Did you bring over any clothes?" He asks me. "...No..." I say.
"That's ok. You can borrow some from my sister."
"Oh you have a sister? Who is she?"
"Her name is Loetta."
"I'd love to meet her, may I?"
"Sure. follow me."
"Okie dokie!"
We walk upstairs and go to the second floor of the house and towards a black and grey door with the look of a... raccoon? It says "Raccoon Queen." I say aloud.
"I know, she really likes raccoons." Michael informs me.
"Ah."
"I don't think any of Loetta's shirts will fit you so you may have to borrow one of mine is that okay?" Michael asks.
"Yessir."
"Alright"
"Loetta my friend Tierra needs to borrow some pants is that okay?"
"Sure!" I hear the voice of a say 12 to 14 year old female say. She walks out and has long golden blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
"Hia I'm Loetta here are some of my jeggings you may borrow since they're a bit big on me. If you'll excuse me I have to continue my daily routine!" She says in a fast blurb and tosses some dark blue, almost black, jeggings at me.
"Well. You've met Loey. Let's go get you a shirt I guess."
We walk back down to his room and he hands me a black shirt that has the Batman symbol on it. "If you want it you can keep it." he tells me.
"Thank you, Michael, I love it." I say while grinning like a mad man.
In about an hour we're all ready to go to school and "learn". As we get onto the bus at say 6 A.M. And I see Helen sitting in the back playing around with a mask? "Hey Michael. We should go sit in the back with Helen." I suggest.
"Actually. I was going to sit with Nick in our usual spot. Sorry. You can go sit with Helen if you want though."
"Ok. Thanks for letting me stay the night over by the way."
"No problem. See ya."
"See ya."
And with that I went and took a seat next to Helen in the back of the bus.