chapter eleven ;

[sorry if this chapter seems rushed, i wanted to speed the book up a little bit. <3]

ah, what a good dream.

i smiled brightly before opening my eyes, a mix of a confused and scared look appearing on my face as i realised this was not my room.

"what the fuck?" i looked down, my arms and legs strapped to a white chair which was identical to the one's in a dentist.

it instantly clicked that moon jo was a dentist, is this some kind of fantasy dream where i'm in his office? i didn't know he was into bdsm..

i giggled, my smile immediately fading when i noticed the twins standing in the corner of the room with large grins.

oh shit, this was real.

"Y/n, we've been waiting for you." one of them laughed, jumping in excitement as his fingers twitched.

i made sure to ignore him, my eyes searching the room for anything familiar which could tell me where the hell i was, and how the hell i could get out of here.

why was i even here? who brought me here?

i gasped, the darkness failing to hide that the wallpaper looked exactly like the one in my room, which only meant..

i was still in the hotel.

fuck, i knew these people were strange.

"why?" i asked, fighting the urge to let those scared tears of mine fall. i was overthinking way too much, and the fact i was tied up only overwhelmed my head even more.

was i going to die?

"Mister really likes you!" the twin snickered, his hands covering his mouth to control his laughter.

"and who's that?" i questioned with a nervous tone, clenching my hands into fists as i twisted my wrists around as an effort to break free which unfortunately, did not work.

"Someone you might know."

i turn my head, feeling a wave of disappointment when i see moon jo.

he was dressed exactly like he was when i first met him, in his dentist uniform and his large white coat on. his perfect glasses and middle part, with a sinister smirk.

oh how i wished i could go back to that moment and choose to never listen to him.

but to my surprise, i wasn't shocked that it was him who had kidnapped me. though i was upset that i hadn't taken these obvious signs earlier and left this residence, but where would i have gone? or maybe, i felt like i belonged here.

don't be crazy y/n.

"let me go, moon jo." i demanded with my jaw clenched, i could see him purse his lips as he looked up, crossing his arms as he thought.

"Hm, I don't think so y/n." a smile spread across his face as he looked at me, i could feel rage surround my body.

"what are you going to do to me?" i glared at him, trying to act strong knowing that i was seconds away from bursting into tears.

he responded with a quiet laugh.

"Look at how vulnerable you are, and yet you still have a pit of fire in your eyes."

i felt his thumb stroke my cheek as he observed my facial features, an approving smile plastered on his face. i could feel my cheeks heat up due to the close contact, and felt comforted by his touch. 

y/n.

he took off his coat, giving it to one of the twins as he moved beside me, playing with the tools on the small table right by my head.

i could feel my heart race anxiously as i wondered what he would do with them, begging that he wouldn't use them on me.

i slightly glanced over to my side, watching as he played with a small scalpel and a syringe that seemed to be injected with something solid.

i needed to come up with a plan quick, so i could escape and be free from all of this. would teasing him work? hopefully.

"moon jo, please."

i whimpered softly, my body restraining against the rope that held my arms and legs tied.

"Y/n." he mumbled with his back facing me, my face brightened when i could hear him second guessing his actions.

"please." 

he let out a sigh, dropping the tools as he ran a hand through his hair, i nervously nibbled my bottom lip as i waited for his response.

"Mr Byeon, Jong and Soo."