author's note: welcome!

º ✡︎ ﹆ ∾ ﹆ ✡︎ º

• • •

 ﹆ ❦  º  ↬  poster  ↫  º  ❦ ﹆

• • •

 ✶  º  ৲  ✧ excerpt  ✧   ৲  º  ✶

❝ ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙʟᴜʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴀ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇ ꜰᴏɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴀʟʟ ɪᴍɪᴛᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ʙʏ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛ. ❞

• • •

∿ ﹆ º  ℑ  ↝  summary  ↜  ⨐  ﹆ º  ∾

Salera Duevel has been chasing the villain of her life for seven years, as long as she can remember. It starts when she watches her best friend murder her sister, her only living family member left in a explosion of fiery bricks and sparking electricity. From then on, she vows to make him pay with his life, letting the want, the need of revenge take over her life.

Axa Ladion has been hunted viciously by the world's most powerful assassin for as long he remembers. Years of running from everyone he knows, or used to know. Destruction of buildings, deaths, and darkness follow him, forcing on him the title of serial killer. 

Their lives intertwine in ways they couldn't rip apart if they wanted to, spiraling from that one day, that one time. And neither of them really know what happened, what they're doing, or what's going to happen. Distinctive lines blur in thoughts, memories fading and glitching.

One thing's for sure, though. Salera is the good guy, the hero, and the savior. And Axa is the bad guy, the villain, and the condemned evil.

Or not.

• • •

~   º  ﹆  ✮  playlist  ✮  ﹆  º   ~

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2bE1TQlCZnkFESeuyQ6ov7?si=0195f44bd04b4631

Chains - Once Monsters • Stuff We Did - Michael Giacchino • Dreaming (with blackbear) - The Score • brooklyn boy - Jeremy Zucker • I'm so sorry - Nico Collins • All Of Me (feat. Travis Barker) - The Score • Fortress - Lennon Stella • Gallows (feat Jamie N Gallows) - The Score • Unstoppable - The Score • Never Be Enough - Karina • The Fear - The Score • Waves - Dean Lewis • Golden - The Score • Wishful Drinking - Tessa Violet • Heathens - Twenty One Pilots • Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots • agoraphobic - CORPSE • bad guy - Billie Eilish • Can't Stop Me Now - The Score • Lion's Den - Once Monsters • Scream - Once Monsters • The World That I Love Hates Me - Once Monsters • The Greatest - Once Monsters • smile again - blackbear • Red Flag - Natalie Jane • Conviction - JESSIA • plot line - emlyn • god sent me as karma - emlyn •  HELL OF IT - JESSIA • Messed Up - Chloe Adams • kaleidoscope - Dean St • 

• • •

Hey, and welcome to the story!  Thanks so much for taking a look in, I really appreciate it!

 This started as a ONC project, following Prompt 71 loosely: 'People are dying in your town and for some reason, there are whispers that you're the reason behind these deaths.'

Except, they're pretty much screaming at my MC about how he killed them xD Not whispers. Does that still count? I don't know, but the book's gonna be fun to write 😁. [Note: No longer taking part in ONC, because I missed the due date for the second round, but the story still started spiraling partly because of that great prompt!]

Please be warned that this book will have mentions of insanity -but for which character, you'll not see yet :V- (Salera? Axa? Maybe both??), killing, fighting, and general dark/depressing thoughts. 

And angst :) Lots of it-- I mean, no, what? I would never 😌.

It's a pretty short book, so expect about ten to eleven chapters uploaded, at most thirteen or fourteen. 

And as a note for something to look out for, these chapters will alternate between Axa and Salera's different point of views  every time! ;) It may get a little confusing in between point of views, but it should all make sense in the end. Otherwise Cat is just being dum again and mixing up information 😂. Then you have full rights to bonk me. 

Enjoy the story, this should follow the the schedule of being uploaded once every one to two weeks! Or if I fall behind, it's probably school or other books holding me up ;-;  (Homework sucks. Fight me.)

Also, if I make any grammar or writing mistakes, I'd really appreciate if you could point it out to me in a small comment :D Not the best at English, but the thesaurus and the internet is helping me string along some sentences that make sense 😔.

Vote and comment to give me that ✨writing motivation✨ 😤. Any kind of interaction is much loved and appreciated!

~ Cat ❤︎ 

• • •

(Also a heads up, I have a personal mission with making this book really damn aesthetic because I like pretty books 😌. You might see a ton of stupid stuff that don't make sense to put or seem useless but please don't mind those xD)

• • •

º ✡︎ ﹆ ∾ ﹆  ✡︎ º