One | budapest part 1

•*•

*•*

*•*

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 | 𝙱𝚄𝙳𝙰𝙿𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟝

Elizabeth was in her home in Budapest, it was a typical Wednesday morning, she had just gotten back from the grocery store getting things she needed for the weekend since she was leaving back to Russia on Monday.

She was cutting up some apples for her lunch, she had a heavy breakfast that morning, she looked over her shoulder hearing the door to the apartment creak open.

"I know you're out there." Elizabeth said moving away from the cutting board, she reached down to the cabinets where her gun was taped to the wall.

"I know you know am out here." Roxy voice bounce off the walls, Elizabeth cocked her gun holding it in front of her face walking out the kitchen.

"...so are we going to talk like grownups?" The Morton sisters stood across from each other with their guns pouted to each other, Elizabeth smirked when she saw the glasses on Roxy's face.

"Is that what we are?" Elizabeth asked and began to walk backwards as Roxy moved forward to her, "put it down before I make you." She told her moving back not watching were her feet were going

"You put yours down." Roxy told her, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel like someone was talking with her though those the glasses.

Elizabeth foot hit again the door to the kitchen making her flinch. "Watch your step." Roxy told her smirking, Lizzie chuckled moving back.

They stood in the kitchen standing a lot closer then they were before, their guns still held in front of them, Roxy scanned the gun in Lizzie's hand, they both reached for the opposite gun at the same time.

Switching guns quickly pointing to each other, Eggsy eyes widen at the move, he looked away from the computer to Merlin who stood behind him. "Who is she again?" He asked.

"We're about to find out." Merlin told him, he didn't know the women Roxy went to see, she was very private about her life till now.

Elizabeth dropped her gun kicking Roxy's out of her hand, she grabbed her by the collar of her jacket twisting her body to face the kitchen cabinets.

She slammed Roxy's face down making her groan at the sudden contact, she brought her back up slamming her body against the doorway wall, Roxy turned her body bringing her hand up to Elizabeth throat pushing her back.

Roxy lifted her up a few inching off the ground throwing her back against the counter beside the sink, Roxy's hand gripped her face as if she was searching for something in her eyes, Elizabeth squirmed kicking her legs. "Stay down! Stay down!"

Elizabeth reaching back into the sink screaming picking up a glass plate bringing it over her head smashing it over Roxy's head making her lose her grip on her.

Elizabeth slide off the counter grabbing a old rag  going to smack Roxy in the face, but she caught easily, twisting the rag around Lizzie's neck bringing them together, Roxy fell back against the counter and Lizzie's held herself with her foot pressed against the wooden counter.

Elizabeth used all her strength to flip Roxy body over hers, she kicked the glass door before hitting the ground, Lizzie sat up on her knees.

Eggsy saw the the girl stand up from the corner of Roxy's glasses, growing scared for the girl. "Roxy's get up! Now!"

Roxy rolled over to her back looking at her long lost sister, Elizabeth stood up on her legs moving towards the knives on the cup holder.

"No, no." Roxy's mumbled standing up on her feet moving back, Lizzie gripped the sharp weapon stepping towards her.

"You don't think she's need our help cause that other girl looks to want to kill Roxy." Eggsy was in the edge of his seat completely worried about his best friend.

"Don't worry, Eggsy she can handle her." Merlin told him placing down the notepad, Roxy scoffed underneath her breath hearing them.

"But who is she if she isn't a Kingsman, and you don't know her, what is she?" Eggsy went on, seeing now that Roxy was laying on the ground with a curtain wrapped around her neck.

Elizabeth gripped the white lace curtain wrapped around Roxy's neck gripping it in her hands as she laid in her side feeling the curtain close in around her windpipe. "перемирие." Roxy mutter in Russian and loosen her grip.

Elizabeth took a second before dropping her hands and gasping for air, she tugged down the curtain moving to lay on her back.

"ты вырос." Roxy commented laying her head on the wooden ground admiring her young sisters face.

"ни хрена." Elizabeth declares removing the curtain from around her neck getting up off the ground, stepping into the kitchen, "Why are you here?"

Roxy asked joining her in the kitchen, Elizabeth took the bottle of tequila out of the fridge. "I came here, because I thought you wouldn't."

The Eggsy and Merlin both watched the two girls just walk off like nothing just happened and get into conversation. "What the actual fuck just happened?" Eggsy stared at the two women who began a casual conversation.

"But since you're here." Elizabeth pulled off the tap of the tequila bottle. "What bullet does that?" She pointed behind her head.

Roxy looked back at the wall then back at Lizzie.
"Not a bullet more like an umbrella." Lizzie hmm poring them each a shot.

"Before we start anything," Elizabeth began and picked up the glass chugging it down. "I'm going to need your glasses."

Eggsy shook his head even though she couldn't see. "No, don't give them to her Roxy." He told her through the glasses, he didn't trust the women because he didn't know her, Roxy chosen to trust her sister, she took them off her face with a sigh passing them to her.

"Good, now, why are you here?"