Five | eggsy unwin

•*•

*•*

*•*

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 | 𝙴𝙶𝙶𝚂𝚈 𝚄𝙽𝚆𝙸𝙽

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Come on, rox." Elizabeth Morton jumped out of her blue Jeep looking back at her golden retriever who followed close behind her, the day Elizabeth found out about Roxy's death was through a note she was beyond angry that nobody came to her and tell her in person.

At first she didn't believe that her sister had died, but she went to London to look for herself and found the house Roxy had been living in completely and utterly destroyed, and on fire. She stayed in London for the rest of that week and had a grave stone made for her near a tree were she and Roxy will go and play at when they are children.

Elizabeth walked down the grassy path near the blossom trees, she exhaled once the stone came to view, she kneeled in front of it brushing away the leaves that had fallen from the tree above.

𝚁𝚘𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟿-𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟽
𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

That's what Elizabeth read on the stone, she's been visiting her sister gravestone since they put it up, even though her body wasn't 6th under she felt like her sprit was there.

Elizabeth didn't move from her spot, she leaned forward pressing her forehead down to the cold stone in front of her, closing her eyes taking a deep breath of air before pulling back glumly.

She brought her lips together, whistling lowly, her fingers grasped the stone with her rings laying flat against the coldness but it didn't bother her.

She leaned back on her heels standing up to stand in front of the stone shoving her hands into her long black coat, shivering as the cold air blowing in her directions.

Soon the quietness was interrupted with someone blowing their nose harshly into a tissue. Immediately knowing who it was, Elizabeth kept her eyes straight ahead at the colorful trees.

"Whoa, sorry. I'm allergic to the Midwest."
Poppy Adams sniffed crumbing up her tissue, before she stared down at the stone.

"What this woman did, honestly I can't even imagine, it's so sad what happened to this pour soul, she's was a very good spy or was it a kingsman?" The redhead woman stood there with a red nose from the cold wind.

"You know, you're not supposed to be bothering me on my holiday time, Adams." Elizabeth tells the woman without meeting her glaze.

"Bothering you? Oh no no no, I'm just here paying my respects." Poppy squints her eyes at the blonde girl as she interlocked her hands together.

Elizabeth hummed with a short nod. "You know coming here makes you look desperate." She tells the women, until poppy laugh making the blonde join, until Elizabeth's laugh dial down staring at the women completely serious. "I want a raise."

"Ha, you and me both." Poppy reaches into her bag. "Believe me, your gonna earn it." Bringing out her tablet where a photo of a certain kingsmen sat.

"I've got your next target. I thought I'd hand deliver it." She passed the tablet to the widow. "Maybe you'd like a shout at the man responsible for your sisters death."

Elizabeth eyes peeled away from poppy looking down to the screen, the man she recognized him from before, which didn't go unnoticed by the woman beside her.

"Kind of a cutie, don't you think?" Poppy smiles staring at girl, but all Elizabeth did was stared at the screen tensely, she didn't want to believe it but she was going to find out.

"Eggsy Unwin."

"Where do I find him?" Elizabeth passed back the tablet, as she began to make her way out of the cemetery with rox following right behind her.

"Well, last I heard he was in London." Poppy Adams stood by the car with a smug smirk on her face.
"But I know you will find him."