Six | fish 'n chips

•*•

*•*

*•*

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇 | 𝙵𝙸𝚂𝙷 '𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟟

Princess Tilde entered her home, after being bomb with meetings and dinner with her family, she was exhausted reaching up to untie her hair letting it drop pass her shoulders, the women didn't seemed to notice the widow in her kitchen.

"Princess Tilde." Elizabeth turned around with a bowl in her hands, the women immediately picked up whatever was in her reach which was an empty vase, turning around throwing at the voice she didn't recognize.

Elizabeth's unoccupied hand reached up catching the vase in her hands, staring tensely at the women and bringing her hand down. "Hi." She smiles glancing down at the bowl. "I brought some fish and chips from down the street if you want some."

The women across the room lips parted, as her forehead creased staring at the mysterious women in her home, Tilde tilts her head saying. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Well, I was starving and you took forever, so I went and bought food." Elizabeth ignored her question, gesturing down to the bowl, before making her way over the kitchen table.

"What do you what? Who are you? And how in the bloody hell did you get in here without getting caught?" Tilde didn't move a inch from where she stood, but eyeballed the blonde.

"Relax, Princess Tilde. I just want to talk, okay?" Elizabeth estimated setting down the bowl along with the vase that was thrown at her, turning back to the women.

"Are you really not hungry?" Elizabeth eyes bored into her. "I mean, after all those meetings, you have to be hungry, it's really good."

Princess scoffs watching as Elizabeth waltzed back into the kitchen. "I know what fish and chips tastes like, I have a least once a week."

"Forks. Forks. Ah-ha." Elizabeth turns back around grinning making her way back towards the table after finding the forks.

"Look, I not gonna sit and have— fish and chips with you, a total stranger might I add, who broke into my home." Elizabeth jaw dropped shaking her head, Princess Tilde peered at her purse behind Elizabeth.

"Wow, that really hurts, I'm not just a random stranger, plus I didn't break anything. I am way to talented then that." Elizabeth drops the forks onto the table. "You're so hostile. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." Tugging the sleeves to her coat up.