The bond

Mystic falls, Virginia 1852

Katie,Stefan and Damon were seated at the dinner table in the Salvatore family home, their mother and father sitting at each head of the table.

Katie and Stefan were playing with their food at the young age they were at.

"Katie, Stefan. Stop playing with your food and eat. The food is getting cold." Their mother demanded with a stern look.

Katie and Stefan sighed before taking bites of their food.

"I have noticed there's money missing from my office, which one of you did it?" Giuseppe (sorry for spelling) asked looking st Katie Stefan and Damon.

"It was not us father." Young Damon looked down.

"Stefan? Katie?"

"Not us father." Stefan defended for him and 5 year old Katie.

"Well somebody did it, dear. Go fetch me another glass." He demand.

Lily nodded making her way out of the room taking her time.

"Well somebody did it. And that means somebody has to pay." He grabbed his smoke (pipe thing, soz I forgot what it's called) and rolled up Damon's sleeve after grabbing his arm.

Damon gave him pleading eyes but his father didn't care for the weak and poor. He placed the smoke on little Damon's arm and ignored his screams of pain.

Mystic falls, Virginia 2009

Damon's pov

Me and Alaric were at the grill drinking as usuals.

A blonde curly haired man approached us.

"Hello gentlemen." He smirked.

"Klaus I'm guessing." I snarled.
"In the flesh."

"I just wanted to let you know, sacrifice happens tonight."

"What about a months extension?" Damon tried to persuade.

"I have my doppelgänger, my witch, my werewolf, my vampire and my final key into becoming even stronger. It happens tonight no exceptions," and with that klaus had walked off.

"Harsh much." Ric mumbled out.
"Shut up." I said frustration consuming me. But what did he mean by 'my final key into becoming even stronger?" I have to find out what that something is.
Speaking of, I haven't seen Katie in a bit.

Katie salvatores pov

A dark skinned woman entered 3 men following behind her.

"Grab her, don't let her out of your grip, klaus will be mad." She demanded.

Three men grabbed me and I kicked about.

"What the hell." I yelled.

"Greta, I see you found her. Take her there and don't let her leave your sight." Klaus mikaelson demanded. How do I know who he is you may be asking?

I don't I'm just guessing, a little while ago I got dreams of a man called klaus and he look like that so when my brothers mentions something about a klaus I sort of guessed.

The witch Greta and her men dragged me to the forest.

I was placed down and a circle of fire surrounded me.

"Why am I here?" I asked, allowing the questions to consume me.

"Your klaus' soulmate. You can make his hybrid side stronger by being apart of the ritual. He sacrifice's a werewolf, vampire and the doppelgänger. With your blood it can connect the bond stronger as your his soulmate. Then he must drink your blood to full fill his destiny. He turns to the hybrid and the rest is what klaus desires." Greta finished mixing whatever she was mixing and started grabbing leaves.

Happy Valentine's Day