Lets get this party started

Time skip

Katie

Me and klaus have grown very close over the time. I have been to more party's with him than I can count.
However today I has nothing planned, so I got ready and paced around the huge house deciding what to do.

I checked my phone after I heard a beep. It was a message from Caroline, she spammed my phone with many messages in the space of 5 seconds.

I called her and walked around the house once again.
"Hi Caroline!" I answered, "Katie!" She squealed.
"I'm getting married Katie! It is happening way soon that's why I'm calling now!" She apologised. "Why is it happening sooner?" I asked packing a few things in a bag. "It's a plan for Katherine, please Katie...I need my maid of honour by my side."
"I'll be there in like an hour alright?"

"Thank you!" I could tell she smiled over the before hanging up.

I quickly packed some items before walking down to the main area with my small bag.
Klaus was taking care of something so he was around the house and around the town. I seen a glimpse of him walk past but he left to another place once again. Hope was hanging out with some young girls from the quarter. They play in. Near by field with one of the friends mothers watching them since she lives infront.

I got vines and wind once again and went to the field hope was by, I rose some flowers and hope looked towards me as I smirked towards her smiling slightly before zooming off again.

Arriving at mystic falls again I entered the salvatore home.

I shoot vines up and burst open the door.

Salvatore home

"What was that?" Caroline asked nervously.
Damon Stefan and Caroline slightly walk over to the open door.Katie appears in the door and everyone signs in relief.

"I'm back!" Katie sang slightly as she ran in and hugged everyone setting my bags down.
"I'm so glad to see you!" Caroline squealed I excitement.

"Let's get this party started..." they all went back to planning the wedding and Caroline pulled Katie away.

Caroline and Katie

"I wanted us to go dress shopping but since this happened short notice I had to improvise so I hope it's ok." Caroline said to the Salvatore as they walked down the hall into a spare room.
Caroline pulled out a beautiful dress and showed it to Katiana. "It's beautiful!" The younger girl exclaimed.
"Yay!" Caroline smiled happily. "Your going to be a beautiful bride Caroline..." Katie sighed hugging Caroline before hey went back to planning.

Short chapter I know but the end is near soo I want to make more shorter chapters!!!