Times are so difficult now!

Same out as last chapter as it's the same day!

Third person

Rebekah grabbed Katie and sped to the mikaelson manison.

All the mikaelson siblings were there except Finn.

Rebekah placed Katie down and she looked around.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"L-" Rebekah was cut off.

"We need you to bring us to iris' grave." Klaus bumped in.

"What? No I can't." Katie pleaded.

"And why not." Klaus snapped.

"She's not ready, she has to be ready. If she's not it won't work." Katie looked horrified.

"What are you on about? She can't be woken up. It's pathetic," Rebekah scoffed,

Klaus growled and sped Katie into a room locking her in.

Katie walked to the door and banged.

"What the hell." She yelled.

"Katie we need you to lead us to iris, so your staying here till you go into one of your trances." Rebekah had guilt in her voice.

Katie sat in a corner rolled up in a ball shaking back and forth for what felt like hours.

Klaus and Rebekah walked in looking over at her hearing her mumbles.

"You can't wake her, she's not ready...shes not ready...she's not ready." She kept mumbling,

"You can't wake her!" She yelled in her strange state.

Klaus and Rebekah stumbled in shock at her sudden outbreak.

"Why can't we wake her." Klaus whispered to her hugging getting closer to her.

"I remember everyone." Katie then got up and started walking outside.

Klaus and Rebekah looked at each other and followed her.

They walked back to the same spot and Katie placed her hand on the stone.

"Why can't we wake her." Rebekah spoke up to Katie.

"I remember every death, I remember the pain. The torture."

"Torture?" Klaus was confused,

Katie looked over klaus and Rebekah's shoulder and her face went white.

"She's here." And with that Katie collapsed again. Klaus grabbed her before she fell and walked her home.
Well to his home.

Katie was lying in klaus' bed asleep as klaus sat across from her watching her and painting.

Katie woke up and looked around,

"Your awake." Klaus said out of nowhere,

"Yea, I gotta get home." Katie hopped out of bed and started walking wobbling a tiny bit.

Klaus grabbed her arm looking at her.

He grabbed he bridal style and sped her home. Dropping her off at the door, he looked deeply into her eyes kissing her cheek before speeding off.

Katie walked in her house seeing all the scooby-doo gang.

"Oh...hi!" She smiled.

"Where we're you!" Caroline yelled running over checking her for any sign of her hurt.

"I'm fine, Rebekah just wanted to talk!" Katie smiled.

"Bullshit, Katie where we're you. I'm sick of you disappearing. Your not going anywhere until you tel, us where you were." Damon stood his ground.