1863

Klaus

I had calmed down after biting Elijah, I knew katie would end up staying with him.
I arrived back home after doing some buisness, it took a minute but I worked the courage to go to her room.
I knocked twice and waited but there was no answer.

"Katie, I'm sorry." I said through the door but not answer.
"Katie!" I started loosing my patience only to realise there was no heartbeat let alone 2.

I pushed open the door cashing it to hit off the wall and crack part of it. I march in and see her bags gone.

I screamed and threw a vase.

I walked over to a note I had found.

I threw the note and was furious.
"Katie Salvatore I will find you and bring you back to me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and ran down trying to create a plan.
How I was going to make sure everything was fine here and look for Katie.

Katie

I woke up and sighed, another life flashback. But I got ready since all of us girls were to hang out today.

 But I got ready since all of us girls were to hang out today

I admired my baby bump in my mirror before heading down. I don't know how long I'll be able to wear heels anymore with ,y bump growing.

When I came down I seen Caroline and Bonnie arguing with Damon.
"She's fine, it's nothing-" Caroline stopped talking when she seen me arrive down.

"Ready?" I asked smiling.
Bonnie smiled and placed her hand on my bump.
"Let's go." Bonnie said softly as we walked to the car going to get Elena.

We got Elena and arrived at the stores.

"So do you have stuff for your baby yet?" Elena asked.
"Umm... not much."

"Come on!" The girls smiled dragging me into a baby store.

We bought baby items and went to different stores.

Back in the car

"So when do you plan to go back?" Elena questioned.
"I'm stuck between right before the baby comes or after...I mean, would I be a bad person if I didn't allow klaus to see his child at birth?" I questioned.