~1~

I hate waking up. I just hate it.
Why do I need to leave my bed so bad? It's so comfortable, warm and the best. However, after hearing my alarm clock for the 4th time, I soon came to my realization that I finally need to get my ass up and prepare myself for school. Just a normal Wednesday morning for me. After getting up and changing out of my pajamas to regular clothing, I decided to have some breakfast, since breakfast is one of the most important meals! However, an apple and a banana is enough for me before lunch time would came. After eating I prepared my stuff for school and stole from time to time a glance at my clock, making sure I wasn't slacking off. I brushed my teeth before leaving my house, at around 7:30 O'clock. Not too long before reaching the bus stop, I saw my four friends Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Eric Cartman and Stan Marsh already waiting there. As usual: Eric and Kyle were bickerings, probably because of Eric again, while Stan and Kenny watch them. Kenny saw me approaching them and gave me an muffled "Hey (Y/N)!", I ofcourse returned the greeting, "Hey Kenny! Hey guys!". As on cue, Kyle and Eric stopped their argument and greeted me with a smile, including Stan. "How was your morning?" Kyle asked me. I thought for a moment and replied with "Well, boring as usual, what about you guys?". I soon realized my mistake then.

"Kyle is being a fucking dick again" eric spoke out, giving kyle a glare, "but nothing new since that's what jewish people do." Kyle gritted his teeth, but could contain his anger somehow, which was something new.

Stan was silent somehow today, more than Kenny actually, since Kenny said once in a while to the two "lovebirds" to shut the fuck up. I would probably ask Stan when we are alone what's up, seems like it bothers him alot. Out of the four, I'm more close with Kenny and Stan, Kyle is kinda shy around me and Eric is, well Eric, so I hope he'll tell me what's bothering him. As soon as the bus came, we got yelled by the old Busdriver bitch to get on it. Damn I hate her.

I sat next to Stan since I wanted to ask him. "So", I started, getting a curious glance from Stan, "What's up? You seem down, are you alright?"
It seemed like he tensed, but soon relaxed and let out a sight.
"Yeah, just got into a fight today with Shelly. I know it's usual, but I hadn't enough sleep since I was playing video games, so I'm pretty tired and already frustrated." I nodded at his answer and giving him a comforting smile to let him know he wasn't alone.
He returned it, that made me glad.

~Timeskip~

We five sat at our usual lunch table at the Cafeteria, eating in silence until Craig came over.
"Hey Craig", we all greeted, with him also saying "hey".
"I was wondering if you guys would like to come over to my house today at 10pm. Token, Clyde, Jimmy and me wanted to try out that Ouija board we bought at Saturday, so we thought you guys would like to join us." It seemed like Kenny eyes sparkled, maybe because he thought he could get a ghost blowjob? Who knows. But we all agreed to come, besides Eric and Kyle. Eric he wanted to watch his favorite series and didn't wanna waste that sweet time, Kyle wasn't allowed tho. As soon lunch time ended, we entered our classrooms and continued our day, waiting for the day to end.