~ Prologue ~

It was the beginning of Aurora Potter's 5th year and the Feast in the Great Hall was going on and everyone was chatting, waiting for Dumbledore to say they can eat when suddenly the doors to the Great Hall flew open. The Order of the Phoenix, mister, ministry officials, Sirius, and Remus come in; Dumbledore stands from his almighty throne and asks what they are all doing here.

"Well Albus, we got letter saying that you needed us here. Do you not, was this a joke to you!" Minister Fudge says, more like yells, in an accusatory tone at Dumbledore.

"I can assure you minister this is no joke, but I did not send you a let-" Dumbledore says 'calmly' but was interrupted but a loud popping noise.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨,

      𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚. 𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙯𝙠𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙭, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙛-𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 2. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨, 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨, 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨.

𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮,𝘼.𝙇.𝙋, 𝙍.𝘽.𝙒, 𝙏.𝙅.𝙉, 𝙃.𝙅.𝙂

Once the letter was read, a large outburst occurred in the hall. Yelling of 'It's not real' or 'Fake' was heard all around. 

"SILENCE" Dumbledore yelled to get everyones attention. "I guess we shall watch these movies since we cannot leave."

"Uhm... Professor, these movies are about me and I should have a say in whether or not we watch them." Aurora says in a tone of annoyance, already used to Dumbledore and his greed.

"Well yes, of course my dear girl. Would you be okay with us watching these movies?" Dumbledore says, although inside he was hating every inch of the young girl who was supposed to be his pawn.

Aurora thinks- She could count of one hand the good things she, Hermione, and Ron have done to save the school each year, but the amount of things they have done to do them couldn't be counted on two hands. The rules they have broken were beyond amount. And everyone would find out about her home life. But Sirius would also be free.

"We'll watch them. But Professor would we get points taken or detention for the things we have done in the past years?" Aurora says in a challenging tone at the end.

Hermione and Ron look at each other wide eyed at the prospect of getting in trouble for the amount of rule breaking they had done, and Molly Weasley's response to it.

"No my dear girl, you will not get points taken or detention." Dumbledore says, although for Aurora he said it too calmly in her opinion.

Sirius pads over to me and rubs his snout on my knee, I hug him and then hug Remus, happy to see them both. A few muggleborns including Hermione go up and help set up the projector and then they begin to watch the movies.