~ The Girl Who Lived ~

[Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and Aurora, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.]

Hagrid: You all right, Aurora? You seem very quiet.

Aurora: He killed my parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid, I know you do.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀."𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿?" 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆."𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆." 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

Hagrid: [sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

Aurora: Maybe if you wrote it down?

"𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁." 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲.

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.

Aurora: Voldemort?

Hagrid: Shh!!

[Aurora looks around to see if anyone heard it]

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harry, dark times.

[We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [Aurora's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at an infant Aurora Potter's head.] Nobody...not one. 'Cept you.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲, 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝘀.

[We flash back to the present time.]

Aurora: Me? Voldemort tried to kill...me?

Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Aurora. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse...and an evil curse at that.

Aurora: What happened to...to You-Know-Who?

Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there, still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why you're famous. That's why everybody knows your name. You're the girl who lived.