~ Gringotts + Olivanders ~

[Aurora and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley]

Aurora: But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝘂𝗯." 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮, 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

Hagrid: Well, there's your money, Aurora. [he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank] Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts.

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁." 𝗥𝗼𝗻, 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵.𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.

[Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.]

Aurora: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

Hagrid: They're goblins, Aurora. Clever as they come goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me. [Aurora sticks to him. Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it.] Miss. Aurora Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

[The goblin looks up.]

Goblin: And does Miss. Aurora Potter have his key?

Hagrid: Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. There's the little devil. [Whispers] Oh, and there's something else as well. [Takes out a letter wrapped in a string.] Professor Dumbledore gave me this. [Hagrid hands the Goblin the letter.] It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which.

Goblin: Very well.

[Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, a goblin called Griphook, clambers out.]

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. [Hagrid hands her the lamp and he walks to the vault] Key please.

[Hagrid hands her the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Aurora is amazed.]

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀.

Hagrid: Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you with nothing now, did ya?

[They continue on through the cavern.]

Griphook: Vault 713.

Aurora: What's in there, Hagrid? [Aurora tilts her head sideways, looking very curious.]

Hagrid: Can't tell you, Aurora. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret.

Griphook: Stand back. [Slides finger down the door. The vault opens to reveal a small white stone package. Hagrid enters the vault and scoops it up. The eerie light it was shining with disappears.]