Requested: Cristiano Ronaldo (secret)

I wrapped my arms around the love of my life, bringing him closer to me. A sneaky smile tugged on his lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist. The thirty year old Portuguese star whispered, "You look so beautiful tonight."

"Well you look gorgeous as well, if I do say so myself," I teased, poking fun at him.

We were having a date on a late Monday night. We had dinner outside on the porch where he had professionals come and cook for us. He even had the porch decorated.

Little Cristiano Jr was with Cristiano's mom so it was just the two of us.

I gave him a little peck on his cheek before sitting back down to my chair. He groaned, expecting he'd get something more 'better' than a small kiss on the cheek.

"How's Sergio doing? I heard he got hurt during the last game," I asked.

He shrugged, "He's been alright. He has to skip the next game with Granada but he'll be back after. He wants to play against Granada but Carlo is afraid that he'll make his injury worse."

"Aright. Just make sure you don't get hurt. You'll make me act as your own housewife to take care of you," I retorted. Something seemed to trigger Cris and he suddenly stayed quiet. I stared at him strangely, waiting for his response. I questioned him, "Did I say something wrong?"

He cleared his throat and stood up, "I think I ate too much. I'm going to go rest." He escaped out of the porch and back into his house.

I sat there, concerned. Did I say something to offend him?

Feeling the need to apologize for some unknown reason, I went in after Cristiano. I assumed he went to his room so that is where I went.

When I opened the door, I found Cris sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked up and our eyes met. I didn't feel any connection between us for a split second.

"Linda, baby, I really love you," he softly said. "I want to spend the rest of my life would you, if that's possible. I want to call you my wife, of course I do. I want to come home every day from practice to see you making dinner. I want that life Linda. I can't have that life."

I went to sit besode him on the bed, "What do you mean?"

He looked me dead in the eyes, "Linda, I am engaged and it's not to you."

I sat there quietly, processing everything that just rolled off his tongue. He tried to rest his hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away.

"How long have you been engaged?" I muttered under my clenched teeth.

"Three months," he replied.

I sighed deeply, standing up. I glanced at Cristiano, "I have to go." I started walking off but Cristiano called me. I turned back to him and hissed, "Don't bother calling me either!"

I ran down the stairs and through the rooms to get out of his house. I felt like I was suffocating as if the walls were caving in on me. I was able to run outside without tripping like a fool.

I took a minute to think about everything.

Cristiano was engaged, to another woman.

I walked down the street, dialing good friend's number. He picked up, "What is it Linda?"

I whimpered loudly, "Sergio, can you please pick me up?"

"Why? Where? What's wrong?" The Spanish player asked.

"I'll tell you, can you just pick me up first please? I'm at Cristiano's house, I'll be waiting at the corner of the street," I breathed heavily.

"Alright, I'm coming," he sighed. I thanked him and we ended the call.