Freebie: How You Meet-Neymar

Groaning out of distress, I ran my fingers through my hair as I tried to cram everything from the literature text book into my head for the finals in a few days. I knew I should've studied weeks prior but my friends took me to a vacation trip to Finland.

"What the heck..." I whimpered, turning to the next page which had a totally different topic. Taking a deep breath, I decided to go outside for some fresh air. I slid on my work jacket and walked outside.

I walked outside and walked for a bit. I knew Barcelona like the back of my hand. I didn't know everyone but I knew most of the stores. There was also this park outside near the upper part of Barcelona. The park was very popular amongst children during the day. I decided to go there.

After several minures I arrived. The park was completely empty. I made my way towards the swingsets since it allowed me to sit down. When I sat down, a blonde boy came up to me.

"Desculpe," he said.

Oh! Where's his parents?

I looked around but no one was there.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you can understand me but my name is Y/N. Where is your mommy?" I squatted down to his level.

He pointed over behind the monky bars. There was a man looking terribly horrified, looking around. The little boy looked nothing like the man but I had to presume that it was his son.

"Papai." The boy said. I grabbed his hand and walked towards the man.

"Excuse me, is this your son?"

The man turned around to face me and he sighed in relief. The little boy ran into his arms. It must've been his son alright. Standing there awkwardly, I just looked away until they were done.

"Thank you, his mother would have killed me if I ever lost him. Thank you so much." he had a thick accent, not necessarily Spanish.

"No problem. Just keep an eye on your kid. Have a nice night." Deciding that I should call it a night, I walked off. I was oblivious to the fact that my work jacket had my conatct card that fell out of my pocket.