Chapter I Going Back

~-Akito's Pov-~

Stewardess: Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome to Philippine Airport.
Local time is 2:23 PM and the weather is a cloudy day.

For your safety and comfort,please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the captain turns off the fasten seat belt sign.This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

On behalf of Philippine Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!!!

So ,, andito na pala kame sa Philippines ULIT?

Tsss... Nothing good is happening to me here anyway in the past few year.

I check my phone and change it's time since 1 hour ahead yung clock ko dahil narin sa place na pinanggalingan namin ng Family ko..

I really wish I could see that girl again.
SHE's THE ONLY REASON i agree to go back here in the Philippines.

Panget ba? Wapakels xD hahahaha
Libre reklamo guys kasi First timer lang po ako.. Itutuloy?
-Imōto