Part 1

Sanyukta's POV
Was that randhir whom I saw No it can't be him n be it, How does it matter if its him I brushed those thoughts away and sipped my coffee Sitting on my fav seat in my fav restaurant. I often come here to relax my mood and secondly I love being alone ,So this is a perfect kind of place for Me.Earlier I used to come here once in a week but after my marriage ,I regularly come here to forget my life and my wow so charming husband who doesn't even consider me his wife.People say alcohol is addiction but coffee is more worse I guess .I was still lost in those thoughts when my best friend parth brought me out of my trance
"Hey sanyukta" he said placing his hand on my shoulder
I smiled at him and made him sit on the seat next to me ,Soon we got busy in recalling those amazing collage days.He then told about his fairytale life and her awsm wife Vidushi and their trust over each other.
Don't know why his every word was piercing my heart Trust and love were far away from my marriage.
He never gave any attention towards me.I was thinking about the last time when me and my husband talked to each other.

Randhir's POV
I was moving out of the restaurant when I saw sanyukta giggling with parth .My blood rushed up to my cheeks and I fumed,But then Ishika called me n I jerked away those thoughts How does it matter RSS ,she is no one right .
"Let's go randhir meeting is over"
, She said holding my hand ,I jerked it away and went for my car. I drove back to office and finished all my meetings till 7 .
I reached back home and straight away made my way towards my room .What I saw was not what I expected.She was hooking up her blouse ,Her Saree lying on the bed and her low waist petti coat Enhancing her curves.
She turned with a jolt and Saw me standing on the door.
"Don't you have manners Mr Randhir Singh Shekhawat ,How dare you enter my room. You should have knocked the door "
She shouted.
"Mrs Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat you should have locked the door and this is my room too and I'll definitely walk in without knocking the door"
I spat back.
" Remove these clothes of yours" I said
" What are you out of your mind, No way just get out"
she said picking up her Saree
"You won't wear a Saree for our reception, Wear this when you stop dreaming with your dirty mind and I'm least interested in you I hope you get that"
I said pointing toward the dress I got for her .She took it n rushed inside the washroom. I got ready in my black armani overcoat n ripped blue jeans.I made my wat towards the bed fiddling with my phone. There were mails from the clients and many more people to which I replied.She came out within minutes ,I didn't bother to look at her but she smelled fresh.
"Why don't you behave like a girl for once, You should have taken time to get ready we have enough of it"
I mocked and turned towards her .She was standing in front of the dressing table applying kohl and her hairs tied up in a bun Making her bare back seek attention .I bought that gown thinking she will fight n won't wear it but she did wear it and that too without complaining and I was frustrated because this dress wasn't a dress I liked. I held her shoulders and turned her. The dress was coming up to her cleavage n not to forget was only covering her thighs. It was too revealing ,how could she wear it I said to myself .
"Why the hell you got itself into it"
I asked her
"You only got it right, so I did what you said"
" So you'll do what I say right Change it right now"
I almost shouted
" I won't "she replied in a calm n composed manner .
"Oh really"
I dragged hand from her shoulders to her bare back and finally under her arm unzipping it and within seconds the dress was on the floor andshe was standing there in her inners shocked ....

To be continued

#Simmy
Thank you so much guys...