Part 3

Part 3
Sanyukta's POV
I was playing with the children and I looked around with a flash only to notice a guy who was staring at me or should I say trying to rape me from his eyes, and within seconds I felt my waist caged. Randhir was standing by my side his hands on my bare waist giving those strange sensations, as in he had imprinted on me.He dragged me to straight to the guy which came as a shock to me and he warned him to leave the party or the else he would be lying their in pool of blood and thn that have guy left with a glimpse of fear in his eyes.
"Come with me, I need to talk" he said.
"I'll be there in few minutes" I replied adjusting my Saree. I covered my bare waist up to the extent it was possible.
"Are you fine?" he asked out of the blue.
"Yes I'm fine. why are you asking me that?"
"No nothing I was thinking about what happened minutes ago."
"Hmmm nothing happened I'm fine, I'm not that week."
"Good" he chipped .
We headed back to the party and soon, We were forced to dance. A cute ,mushy mushy , song played 'Pehla nasha' as in we were in love. He slid his hand on my bare back placing mine over his shoulder.We were kind of lost sensually in each other, when our trance broke by the applause of the audience..We reached back home tired and I drifted on on the bed with my stomach flat and my stilleatoes on. Morning crept in and I woke up only to find myself wrapped in the quilt." Did he cover me up ?" I asked myself .Don't know why a smile covered my face and blood rushed to my cheeks making me blush....
Randhir's POV
We reached back home I went inside the washroom to freshen up.When I came out she was sleeping in the same Saree I went to her and removed her heels and covered her with the quilt and slept by her side maintaining a proper distance .Don't know why I had some unusual respect for her and it took me to our past. It was her 1st day in college and She was more then excited ,In the morning But when she returned back Her eyes were swollen and she directly rushed towards her room .Her mother asked her her but she didn't utter a word. I went to her I still don't know why I felt she needs me. At first she didn't tell anything to me But then she spoke her heart and hugged me . Her embrace was soothing and I still don't knw weather the same worked for her or not .
Some guys outside from her college tried to molest her. I left her insideand rushed towards the street I did beat them black and blue and from the next day ,I used to drop and pick her up from the college ........
To be continued....

I deserve scoldings for being super late but I hardly get any time to myself these days and on the top of it I have exams...so I'm really sorry.... Will try n update soon
Love you all..