PART 12

"It All Started With Those Harsh Words"
Part:12
Return Of The Nightmare

Sanyukta's POV

I turned off the lights and climbed on the couch with a bowl of caramel popcorn in my hand , I switched on the TV and started shuffling through the channels. I finally settled on " The conjuring" the adrenaline rush horror movies bring is something eternal for me . Time flies by pretty soon , almost one hour had passed and Randhir still was nowhere to be seen.  I put  the movie on record  to get myself a can of coke , my throat suddenly felt dry as if something horrible was about to happen but I ignored it . There was a knock on the door , I switched on the lights but to my dismay electricity was out.I opened the door to reveal a manly shadow standing in front of me .

"This is not done Randhir , you can't scare me like this every time"

the words came out of my mouth casually and the shadow in front of me started laughing. It wasn't Randhir I was sure of that by now , I cursed under my breath ,how can I be so careless to open the door to a stranger,
The man was wearing a hoodie and his face was covered with a mask  , this wasn't right . I held the door handle but before I could close the door ,he pushed me aside and came inside . The first thing that came to me as a reflex was to shout but he held my mouth with his one hand . My top was already half torn when I pushed him with all the force I had and I fell straight on my butt ,my forehead came in contact with something hard and i felt my blood but then unconsciousness took over me

"Randhir..."
was the last word i spoke .It was all black after that .
The images from that
hot summer day came into view, June 4 to be precise. Every street seemed vacant .I was passing through my neighborhood to purchase some groceries .All of a sudden someone pulled me inside a empty garage .
"Shout Sanyukta as much as you can no one'll help you"
that man was dressed in a hoodie .It was pitch black in there. I screamed as much as I could but to my dismay , no one heard me. My sleeve was torn by the time Randhir came over there . The person eloped in a jiffy, Randhir handed over his jacket to me and brought me home. I had nightmares after that night .It continued till months when once during a trip. I and Randhir were forced into the same tent . he heard me cry that night and comforted me . After that the nightmares disappeared but we never talked for a month after that incident".......

Randhir's POV

I studied the file and handed it over to the peon . I guided him with further details .I finished the work as fast as I could finish it. When i returned back i saw her lying there in a pool of blood her forehead was bleeding. I rushed towards her .
"Sanyukta , get up Sanyukta"

I tried to wake her up but she didn't respond, her heartbeat was fast , i picked her up and took her to the bedroom . She was in a vulnerable state ,her shirt was almost torn I sprinkled some water on her face .She shuffled a bit and winced, she opened her eyes and shut them again almost instantly. I bandaged her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and winced in pain .
I got a button down top from her wardrobe and asked for her permission to help her change , she nodded and i quickly changed her top .
"Does it pain?"
She nodded a yes .I handed her a glass of water and a pain killer. she took two little sips and gulped down the medicine.

"You rest here I will be back in a while"
I rushed towards the kitchen and mixed some turmeric with Luke warm milk , I returned to her , she made a face on seeing milk in my hand , I forcefully made her gulp down .Her antics made me chuckle.The faces she made while gulping it down were so adorable.
I prepared instant noodles for dinner that was all I could do, i didn't know how to cook. Dinner went in silence . After she was full I asked her what exactly happened ,she narrated the entire scenario . I was red with rage by the time she finished speaking.I  She was crying by the end of it, i wiped her tears and took her to the room , She slept instantly and i lay next to her , but sleep was far away from my eyes. How could someone come down to my house and hurt her , i wont let anything happen to her. She woke up with a jolt and screamed I took her in my arms and she relaxed after a while.
"What happened?"
"The nightmares returned Randhir" she said sobbing.
" Look Sanyukta I am here and I'm not going to leave you "
I mumbled in her hair. No matter what relation we share she is my responsibility now and I'll definitely find this jerk of a person.  I tried to get off the bed,but she had gripped me tightly. I somehow got hold of my phone and called jiggy .......To be continued....#IASWTHW#Simmy

I will post regularly from now on , i got jaundice months ago , so couldn't post sooner.But now regular updates for sure.