PART 9

Part :9

Privacy

Sanyukta's POV

An hour passed Randhir still wasn't home .
I prepared dinner and decided to wait for him flopping on the couch in the lobby . I switched on the TV and started shuffling through channels.The door bell rang,I got up and got by the door .I was expecting Randhir to finally show up but to my dismay ,within seconds lights went off .
It was all dark out there nothing was visible the situation was turning a bit eerie .
I didn't dare to open the door , weird things started to strike me.
What if it is the blackmailer my mind screamed but what if it's Randhir my heart fought back.
The door knocked again.
"Wh...wh..oo..is..t.there...?"
I asked with a shaky voice.
"It's me Sanyukta" chipped randhir from outside, making me sigh in relief,I quickly opened the door and took him by a surprise bone crashing hug .
He distanced himself making me regret what I just did but what he did next caught me by surprise.He placed his hand on the low of my back and pulled me into himself . He almost whispered in my ear.
"Sanyukta right now we need to locate all the cameras in here and replace them with this fabricated video before the light comes back.We need to regain our privacy."
His proximity did some strange things to me.
Within no time all the cameras were operated and a tapped video was being played on the other side and cameras of our building were hacked for the footage from the outside of our house. Randhir was so quick in his work .
The the electricity wasn't back yet.
"Why isn't the electricity not back yet?" I asked him confused .
he placed the fuse wires on the table and u stared at them in complete shock.
"It will take them hours to even figure out what happened"
He smirked.
"What about the generator?"
I asked getting more curious of what Mr.husband has in store for me
"Generator generally doesn't works on coloured water "
He chuckled.
"Oh my god you replaced it as well?"
"Yes baby doll "
"You have got brains Randhir,that is really clever of you"
"No doubt in that Mrs .Shekhawat
He replied with a chuckle.
"You freshen up I'll get the dinner ready"
"Sure thing"

It was our 1st candle light dinner .All thanks to the fools who couldn't repair such a small fault .
......
Even after whatever happened that day I wasn't angry with him I don't know why I didn't found him under fault at all ,the situation was wrong not him and not even his intentions .....

He took his first morsel and for the 1st time I saw him enjoy his food with me . What came after that was another shock to me, he appreciated the food and his compliment made blood rush to my cheeks.....

Randhir's POV

I made her eat the medicines and applied ointment over her wounds which were a bit better now and her every bruise and wound made me curse myself for giving her so much pain.
What hurt me the most was the fact that she took it all for me . I behaved like an animal with her .
Regret was killing me by every passing second .I covered her frame with the duvet and took my beddings and made my place on the couch to sleep.
"Randhir"
She said getting up from the bed.I made her lie down again.I got up and she encaged my wrist within her small hand.
"What happened Sanyu?"
I asked her out of concern was she in pain. She gestured me to sleep by her side.I refused her , I couldn't hurt her anymore she pulled me into her , I tried not falling over her and I fell over the bed by her side .She pulled me with so much force . I didn't know that my girl was so fierce.She adjusted the duvet over me and placed her head on my chest.Her arms around made their way my waist and it showed how much trust she had in me.

It took me back to the time when we were in 5th standard.I was sitting outside our house as I was jealous of my grandfather making her favourite food.
She had come by my side and took a seat next to me.
"Rannu look what I have got for you."
She squealed in my ear.
It was a frame with my and my father's picture with her which I jerked away and it fell on the road. She ran and picked it up. A car in full speed approached her.She didn't move a bit , she was glued to her position one could see fear in her eyes.
"Sanyukta"
I shouted on top of my lungs and pulled her by my side.
"Are you out of your mind Sanyukta ,it was just a frame you could have got hurt "
I didn't know where that concern came from but it just did.I was scolding her when she chipped all of a sudden
" I trust u Randhir I know you will always save me"...

She kept her words and I couldn't even protect her from myself.This made me regret the events even more.I broke her trust.
Sleep felt far away from my eyes , she snuggled closer and her warmth drowned me into a deep slumber...

To be continued....
#IASWTHW
#Simmy