i. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Can you believe it? Can you believe it? I have to live in the same house as that maniac again!" Demetri was on a roll that day at practice, barking in Sams ear since the second he had arrived in the backyard

"Can you believe it? Can you believe it? I have to live in the same house as that maniac again!" Demetri was on a roll that day at practice, barking in Sams ear since the second he had arrived in the backyard. "I swear, i'm getting my door bolted shut! I give it three weeks before he sets the house on fire again."

"Again?" the LaRusso girl blinked.

"Again." Demetri nodded his head. "Got mad at my dad and straight up lit half the garage on fire. Do they honestly thing a year and a year and a half is enough to keep Cullen sane?"

Sam shivered slightly at the mention of his name. "Maybe boarding school really did help him."

Demetri looked at her in disbelief. "You sure we're thinking about the same brother? I've only got the one."

"You have to have hope, Demetri." Daniel walked from the dojo, everyone hearing the loud boys panicked words. "People can change. He's just your brother."

"Not him." Demetri argued. "Definitely not him. He's lucky he didn't go to juvie after everything he did."

"What'd he do?" Nate asked curiously.

"Let's not talk about him." Chris spoke up, remembering math class with Cullen.

"Set the car on fire, stole from my mom, ran away for a while, robbed a gas station, broke into multiple houses, got into hundreds of fights." Demetri listed on as Nate's eyes grow in size. "And that's only half."

"What's going on with her?" Kyler asked Hawk as he watched Tory practically beaming down at her phone, a new look for her. "She looked like a real girl."

Hawk shrugged. "Who cares?"

"You don't think it's weird?" Kyler continued to ask, throwing his shoes off as he got onto the mat. "Yo, Nichols. Come here."

She looked over, her smile falling with an eye roll as she walked over. "What?"

"Who you smiling at?" Kyler gave a teasing grin, nodding toward her phone. "Show us what you got."

"I got nothing." she rolled her eyes, heading back to her bag to put her phone away. "Just a friend of mine is coming back to town."

"Where's he been?" Kyler continued to nag.

"Hell." Tory shrugged, looking toward Kreese as he walked from the office. "I feel like he might like it here."

"You want more people to join Cobra Kai?" Hawk rose his eyebrows. "We just got new recruits."

"So, you have a problem with more people joining?" she shot back his way, getting a silent look. "What's it matter? We need as many people as we can get."

"She's right." Kreese had been listening in on the conversation, making them all turn to look at him. "The All Valley is only a few months away."