xii. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

"Woah, we look so good

"Woah, we look so good." Cullen checked himself out in the picture the trio took once they were all dressed for prom. "Even I wanna fuck myself."

"Cullen!" Robby scolded him.

"Ready to go have some fun?" Tory grinned, getting out of Silvers car. "That car was so sick."

"I didn't know you could even drive." Cullen looked at Robby, linking his arms with the both of them. "I'd have done it but my licenses is suspended."

"Yeah, you deserved that." Robby agreed with a shake of his head. "Going on a car race in your dads Subaru seems likely to get your license suspended."

Tory hummed. "I don't know, i'd have let him off."

"See, thank you." Cullen agreed as they walked in, Tory handing the three tickets. "And the airbag smacked me right on the face, I think I had enough of a punishment."

Robby inhaled sharply. "Oh, god, yeah. You had that massive mark for weeks."

"I have the hardest time wondering if I want to be involved with the two of you or if I need to make a run for it." Tory said honestly as they walked in, the bright lights shining down upon them.

"Well, you're stuck with us. Weather you like it or not." Cullen flashed her a grin with a sudden spin. "Robby?"

"Prepare for minor embarrassment." he warned Tory as Cullen spun her again, ducking down just slightly to go under her arm. Robby ducked under their arms.

Tory laughed. "Give it five seconds before one of you runs into each other."

"Oh, no way." Cullen twisted her so her back was to his chest for a second. "We're very coordinated."

He spun her so she'd go into Robbys arms, dipping her. Robby grinned, grabbing Cullen to pull him into their laughing embrace. "Do you guys know how to do the triangle dance?"

"The what?" Robby looked oddly.

"What's a triangle dance?" Cullen frowned his eyebrows.

Tory rolled her eyes, backing up some as she held their shoulders. "You guys have to wrap your arms around each other's shoulder."

They did so, Tory hoped in the space between them, then jumped back. "That's it."

"That's all you do?" Cullen gave a snort. "Woah, I didn't think there was one boring thing about you until now."

"Trust me!" Tory defended herself with a laugh, Cullen followed what she did, jumping back before Robby did the same. Tory did it again, and they went on a schedule, all three holding each other. "See!"

"I feel like i'm gonna bust my ass." Robby laughed as he leaned into the two. "I can't do this."

"It was fun while it lasted." Cullen laughed, pulling the two into a hug on the dance floor while Tory smiled, forgetting all about wanting to make Miguel and Sam mad. Only, it took Cullen a minute to realize it. "Oh, shit. My surprise."