iv. 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝

"Someone took their sweet ass time

"Someone took their sweet ass time." Tory mocked, looking over as Robby walked over.

"You invited him?" Hawk looked her way with a minor sigh.

"I did." she looked his way. "Why? You got a problem with that?"

Hawk looked away, Tory faced Robby again. "Where's-"

Cullen stumbled over, swatted intensely around him. She looked oddly. "Catch a bee?"

"An entire hive of bees." he answered with a wild look.

Kyler held a beer out to Robby. "Here you go, Keene."

"I'm good." Robby said back.

"What, you can't handle a sip of beer?" Hawk mocked him slightly, looking down the line. Cullen walked over toward Tory to get away from the possible bees, mocking Hawk silently as Tory tried to hold back a laugh.

"Nah, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby shrugged their way. Cullen elbowed Tory with a knowing grin.

"That's funny." Hawk took a step his way after Kyler choked on his beer in laughter.

"All right. Let's get going." Tory leaned over to pull Hawk off slightly.

"Cullen?" Kyler held the beer his way. "Figured you don't want us to call you by your last name."

"Don't." he shook his head, taking the beer with a harsh pull.

Tory pulled the fence back, letting the others walk in before Cullen went through, waiting for the pair. They noticed Robbys weary look.

"Don't worry." Tory spoke up to Robby, Cullen leaned against the fence. "It's not gonna violate your probation. You got outta juvie, not Sing Sing."

"You resorting to peer pressure?" Robby asked her with an eyebrow raise.

"When does she not?" Cullen gave a knowing grin, pulling the fence some more to allow Tory and Robby to walk through. "It's her main thing."

"Is not." she shoved the side of his head, the three catching up to the remaining group.

Sneaking into the zoo wasn't hard, Hawk leading the group as he pointed to the side. "All right, there's two cameras over there. The guard goes on break once every hour. We have less then five minutes."

"Five minutes to do what?" Robby asked, looking to Tory.

Cullen gave a minor snort. "Who cares? Isn't this fun?"

Robby looked to Tory as he hurried off. "How long do you think he's been waiting to do this sort of thing for?"

"Ever since be found out we're both on probation." she answered with a faint laugh.

Cullen paused as they walked down a narrow hallway, Hawk yanking his bag off to pull out a smaller one, stopping infront of the hissing snakes. Cullen yanked on his arm slightly, out of a habit. Hawk eyed him oddly. "What? Snakes jump."