6: round three

round three

"well, it's cassey's turn, now," paul said with a devilish smile.

cassey took deep breaths and told herself everything was going to be okay. even though it wasn't. wendy, who was on the floor the whole time, gave cassey a light squeeze on the hand, followed by a weak smile. cassey returned it back with a sad smile and walked towards the insane, rich guy.

"black or white, sweetie?" he smirked.

cassey felt like ripping his stupid smirk out. after all that happened, all he did was just laugh, smirk and smile. that was it. she slowly sighed and said her answer.

"black."

but when she was about to reach over and take an envelope, paul stopped her and she looked at him with fear and confusion.

"i forgot this," paul chuckled. "oh god," he started laughing.

"go with it, already," lia spat while paul just raised his eyebrows with a smirk.

"alright, love," he cleared his throat. "since michael's dead, i might as well kill his guests," he said and started playing with the revolver in his hand.

"don't you dare, paul!" cassey shouted.

"wanna test me, love?" he chuckled and aimed at the scared ladies, sam and michael's mother, karen.

"please, i beg you, don't!" sam shouted. "don't do it!" she shouted and started screaming hysterically that pierced everybody's ears.

a loud bang was heard, and sam's head fell down. that was it. she was dead.

"she just couldn't shut up," paul chuckled. "too bad."

sam's blood splattered on karen's face and she looked at sam's dead body in fear. blood ran down her forehead, where she was shot. paul had such good aiming that he could kill anyone in a blink of an eye.

karen kept quiet and swallowed hard as she looked at paul with a horrific expression.

"please," she whispered. "please," she repeated.

she kept on repeating the same words again and again. she had lost everyone she ever had and now she was alone. she didn't want to die. she didn't even know this was coming.

"oops," paul said as he pulled the trigger.

in a blink of an eye, karen was already lifeless on the seat as blood flowed out of her chest.

the other guests and contestants watched in fear. all with horrific expressions. luke started to vomit at the corner of the room and he slowly gasped for air as he rubbed his mouth with the back of his hand. everything that he saw was enough. he had seen too much and that was too horrifying.

paul clapped his hands and slowly made a click sound with his tongue.

"cassey, i'm done," he chuckled. "continue your job," he said and motioned for cassey to take the envelope.

her eyes left the two dead bodies and she slowly reached over, grabbing the nearest black envelope that was there and opened it, taking out a red card. usually, the cards in there would be in the colour white for black envelopes and black for white envelopes. she sighed and read the card.

you will be tortured by your worst fear

cassey muttered curse words as she reluctantly handed the card to paul for him to read it. well, he didn't since he already knew what the red card meant.

"that was why you asked for our worst fears," cassey said softly as paul nodded with a laugh.

brad moved out the table filled with envelopes as paul stepped out of the platform, leaving a scared and terrified cassey in the middle of the room.

"bring in the clowns," paul smirked.

gruesome looking clowns came running in the room, three of them surrounded cassey as she screamed hysterically. she ran everywhere but everywhere she went, the clowns would always surround her. she fell on the floor and curled into a ball, pulling her tangled hair. she looked up and saw a clown right in front of her face.

he was smiling, with a white painted face. his eyes were all black and blood ran down his eyes. she screamed and pushed the clown away from her. all of a sudden, his face turned into an angry frown and he took out a knife. he trailed it beside her skinny arm and pushed it down slowly, making cassey feel the pain flowing through her body. blood started running out and she screamed in pain loudly.

her other friends looked at her screaming in fear. they looked at the gruesome and ugly looking clowns, pushing in knives on her bare skin. making her cry in pain. looking at the heartless clowns just torturing her as if she deserved all of that.

"go... away..." she whispered as her trembling body collapsed on the floor. too much blood was running out and she was almost breathless from all that. the three clowns laughed loudly at the innocent girl. one of them trailed their fingers on his knife that was filled with cassey's blood and dripped it on her dirty blonde hair.

"alright boys, times over," paul clapped his hands and motioned for the clowns to stop torturing.

they left cassey in the middle of the room. she wasn't dead. yet. her blood was pooling everywhere around her and she was gasping for air. her tanned skin was now as pale as paper. she seemed so fragile that with another cut should could have died. they knew there was no other chance for cassey to live. it was already hopeless for her. it was actually hopeless for all of them.

cassey blinked her dull, brown eyes a few other times, hearing the sound of screams and cries swarm her ears, and one last breath, her heart stopped beating. cassey was now gone. imagine that, being killed by your worst fear ever.

how did that feel like?

• • •

wow i just

i'm so

i hate clowns anD THAT SCARED ME SO MUCH IMXSGICKS

im not fine rn i just scared myself what is wrong with me

dammit

peace!