5: round two

round two

everyone was crying in pain but there was paul, smiling, liking the fear they were having. what kind of lunatic was he? lying to people saying it was a normal game, making people risk their lives. killing people.

they were all looking at michael's dead and bloody body on the floor. blood running out from the hole on his head. his girlfriend, sam screamed loudly. she just lost her best boyfriend that she ever had. she just watched him die.

michael's mom did the same thing, she was shouting, screaming for them to let them go. all she wanted was for michael to stay alive, for all of them to escape from this mess.

paul ordered his bodyguards to take michael's body to some place he called the body hole, where he piled all the dead bodies there. this messed up, rich guy liked seeing people being tortured. he liked seeing people die. he liked that so much. that was his entertainment.

"next round!" he smirked.

"there's only se-seven of us, deal with the next round tomorrow," ashton said as sobs left his quivering lips.

"stop talking, boy," he said. "your turn, by the way."

"stay away!" ashton yelled.

"come here, or i'll kill everyone!" paul yelled. "i don't hesitate to do that, ashton," he groaned.

ashton sighed and walked towards the platform. he'd rather risk his life for everyone rather than letting paul kill all of them.

"black or white?" paul asked in annoyance.

"um, b-black," ashton said.

paul took and envelope and handed it to ashton as he slowly opened it and took out the card in it.

cut off a finger.

ashton mumbled a curse word through gritted teeth and huffed in annoyance as he gave the card to paul.

"ah, lovely, lovely," paul said as he aread the card. "one sharp knife, at your service," he chuckled and ordered brad to bring a knife.

within a minute, he brought a medium sized, sharp knife and handed it to ashton with a smirk. ashton snatched it and placed his hand on the table with the knife on his left pinky finger.

"one..." he whispered to himself. "two... three!" he said and slammed the knife on his pinky and he let out a groan of pain and he looked at his pinky that was separated from his hand.

blood flowed out and he looked at his hand in disbelief. why did he even do that? ashton started crying and he looked at his family who were all screaming in fear.

"i'm sorry," he mumbled and walked back to his place.

"another point for team black!" paul chuckled.

the score was now 3-2, with team black leading.

"now, team white, naomi!" paul exclaimed.

even though naomi felt as if she wanted to run away from this stupid game show, it was useless. first of all, there was nowhere she could go and escape. secondly, lia would say that she's such a scaredy cat. naomi walked slowly towards the platform as she glanced at the crowd. no one came to watch her. none of her family members had came. her heart broke into pieces and all she felt now was just disappointment.

"what's wrong, love? no one showed up?" paul asked with a laugh. "now, stop dazing of about that and answer my question," he snapped. "black or white?"

naomi stuttered for awhile and bit her bottom lip with a nervous sigh.

"white," she answered and quickly snatched a white envelope from the table, wanting this thing to be over. she opened it with her pale, trembling hands and started to read it.

burn half of your face

naomi gasped and crumpled up the card as she threw it on paul's face. she slowly rubbed her temples and gritted her teeth.

"what is the point of burning my face?!" she yelled. "you're insane!" she yelled again. "get... a... life..." she said as she kept on hitting paul's chest.

paul's anger started to rise and he took out his gun, aimed it at naomi's head and quickly pulled the trigger. screams and shouts echoed through the whole room.

"naomi!" lia yelled and quickly made her way towards naomi's lifeless body. the others gathered again and once again paul yelled for them to step away.

"all of you are such annoying bastards!" paul yelled. "get in your places or i'll shoot all of you!" he yelled again, he sounded scary and mad, this time everyone backed away.

"carry the dead body!" he shouted to brad as brad quickly ran over to naomi's pale and lifeless body, and carried her to the body hole.

cassey kneeled on the floor and started screaming. she just watched her own best friend die right in front of her. she just watched her die and she didn't even make the effort to do anything. this game was ridiculous. they shouldn't have entered in the first place.

what kind of messed up world was this anyway? making a game to torture people.

wendy gave cassey a hug while lia, on the other side if the room was comforted by luke. they were the only two left in the group.

"you there," paul said and pointed at calum who had his hands fisted. calum was absolutely mad with all of this happening. he had tears, tears of anger in his eyes. "you'll be in team white now," paul said.

calum gave ashton, wendy and cassey a tight hug as he started making his way to the white side of the room, standing in between lia and luke. lia was breaking down on the floor while look had his face covered with both of his hands.

"well, there's only six people left, which means three on each team," he said and placed his hand on the table filled with scattering cards. "and, since naomi refused to burn her face, no points for team white," he said in a mocking sad tone.

"lets start with round three!"

• • •

damn son
thats intense

welp how are yall
im so sleepy
cause im such a lazy butt

buuuUuuUuTTTtt

have a good dayy !! ilyasm

peace!