Chapter 30

I woke up to the sound of people arguing. When I opened my eyes I saw a familiar room. It was the same place Todoroki took me before. This time it felt different though.

We were in the same location, just a room that looked the same as the last.

"Oh! Maria you're awake! We've been waiting for you." Todoroki said with a smile. I stood up from the couch and noticed my ankle was chained again. I took a in a deep breath and sat back down.

"I'm hungry." Is all I said and instantly Todoroki ran to get me something to eat. I wasn't actually hungry, I just knew I needed to get my strength up.

He brought me some apples and peanut butter. It was scary how well this boy knew me. Just having my favorite foods and snacks on hand.

"Why are you waiting on her like that? You kidnapped her? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Momo asked, neither of them could go back to the school now.

Todoroki turned quickly and snapped "I've put her through a lot recently. This is the least I can do." He said, his voice dark and disturbed.

The began fo argue again. I continued to eat my snack and think. I needed a plan, if I rebel I'll just end up like last time. For now I'll have to stay quiet and play along.

The fighting continued "you said you'd be with me if I helped you!" Momo yelled at him. He smiled and looked at me. "I could never betray my Maria like that. She's my one and only." He said walking over to me. He placed his hand on my cheek and I just looked up at him.

No struggling.

"I'm going back to the school then. I'll tell them what you did and were you are." Momo said and started toward the door.

Todoroki's mood dropped and he frowned. "I'm sorry, I can't allow you to do that." He turned away from me and faced her.

The door froze before she could place her hand on it. Todoroki walked to her slowly. "Maria, my love, turn around. I don't want you seeing this." He spoke. Quickly I did as I was told.

I heard a few screams and then a thud. I heard the sound of a body being dragged and then chains. "Okay, you can turn back now."

Slowly I turned back around and I saw Momo propped up against a wall, unconscious. She was put in a short chain and Todoroki stood over her. "Please don't disobey me this time, Maria."

Fear overtook my body. This wasn't like the last time. He wasn't going to let go so easy.

"Yes sir."

Sorry for the short chapter!! I'll have more put out again soon! Thank you for your patience, love, and support!!