School

Silver's POV:

Alright, how the fuck did I get here.

I and Sonic were friends, just friends, and nothing more. But then I had to just catch feelings and now I can't confess because our friendship might be ruined because of my stupid crush. It's like 1:37 AM and I have school today but no, I'm up this early in the morning, just thinking about him. Like sure, this fuzzy feeling is nice and all but sometimes all I can think about is him and it's distracting.

Anyway, I woke up hours later and got dressed, ate breakfast, and went to the bus stop. Blaze was waiting for me.

"Look Silver, you need to tell Sonic how you feel, hiding your feelings from him will only make you feel worse." Blaze said. "Look look look, I'll be fine. I'll tell him soon enough." I said. "You said that last week and you still haven't done it Silver-" Blaze said, with a disappointed look on her face. "Blaze, I promise, this week will be the week I'll tell him." I nervously grinned at her. The bus then came and the rest of the school day happened normally.

Until lunch. I was hanging out with Sonic, Tails, Shadow, and Blaze and we were having a pretty good time until Sonic wrapped his arm around me. I blushed and he pulled me closer to him, I think he was trying to hug me or something? Tails was confused about what the hell Sonic was trying to do.

"Sonic I know you like hugs but you're kinda getting a bit too comfortable with Silver-" Tails said. I'm very unsure if Sonic is just getting closer to me because he's my friend, or something else is going on. "Oh Tails, calm down! I'll be as close to Silver as I want to be and it doesn't seem like he doesn't want it. Because you know, everyone loves hugs!" Sonic said.

We sat there in silence until the bell rang and we all went to our classes and the day carried on. Once we started getting ready for dismal Sonic texted me."Hey, sorry for the weird little hug I gave you during lunch. I just wanted to be friendly, y'know? Sorry if you were uncomfortable"

I told him that I wasn't uncomfortable with the hugging and he was kinda embarrassed about me saying that but he shrugged it off. Once I left the building and got on my bus Sonic called me.

"Hey Silver, I'm having a party on Saturday and you're gonna be on the V.I.P list for sure. We're gonna go to the beach, they'll be drinks, music, and cute girls if you even like girls-" He said.

"Sure, as long as there's not like thousands of people there I'll probably show up." I said. "Heh, alright. I'll see you on Saturday sweet- I mean Silver" Sonic then hung up on me. I got off the bus and walked home. I can't believe Sonic invited me to his party!

I guess I'll find a way to confess to him.